Get Crafty (eight challenge)

~You can be the brightest star in someone's darkest night~

Aries's pov

Craft!

It just had to be craft. Don't get me wrong I like the idea of smashing things with a hammer or cut woods with a saw, but not on this challenge.

The task was to make a miniature house, I mean how hard can that be?

A little cute house. It was to examine How strong each schools' teamwork is. Working together to build a tiny delicate thing.

I kinda like the idea of crafting something huge, and not the idea of Leo being too careful and Sagittarius being too careless.

"I told you to measure all of them, correctly," Leo face palmed, his eyes shut tight, an exasperated sigh escaping his pouty lips.

Sagittarius had an 'oops I did it again' expression, bringing in more woods. "Sorry Lee, I'll try again," She grinned, taking the measurements, which I doubt were correct.

"That's what you said last time, and the time before and three other previous times," I fiddled with the orange pencil, before tucking it behind my ear. "We're losing time."

Leo's head shut up, his eyes darting on the timer on the wall. "Shit!," The blonde muttered, bringing his attention back to the blue print.

We had two hours to work on this project. It wasn't only to test our teamwork but also speed and creativity.

"I'll get it right this time, I promise," Sagittarius threw the 'new woods' away getting another set.

"Aries, how about you work on the measurements?" Leo diverted his focus to me, his voice laced with annoyance.

"I mean sure," I shrugged, taking up Sagittarius's spot.

Taurus's pov

    "Oh be quiet Buller," Capricorn sneered, biting her lower lip, her eyes fixed on the paper while her hand really did nothing, simply scribbling on it.

"Buller? You didn't just call me by my first name?" I smiled, taking the green pencil away from her trembling sweating palms.

Capricorn's eyes focused on anywhere but me, her cheeks dust crimson as she tried to sound stern. "Just work on the roof."

I haven't seen her blush since forever, she really must be embarrassed.

"Okay fine," I gave up, looking at the pieces for the roof. Now normally decision making isn't really hard for me, but while doing a group project you gotta make sure it's what everyone wants. "Green roof or brown?" I looked at Capricorn and Virgo.

Virgo tilted his head to the side, his eyes slightly close, a serious look on his baby face. "Brown?" He retorted before paying attention to the windows he was working on.

"I also think brown is a good choice," I chirped, turning to Capricorn to get her opinion. "Cap?"

"Whatever you guys want," Capricorn snapped out of her thoughts, forcing a small smile, that quickly disappeared.

Virgo and I highfived, hooting loudly.

Before working on the roof, I averted my gaze to Capricorn who was distracted again.

She hasn't really be attentive ever since the day Gemini brought her to her room after she fell asleep.

Gemini's pov

    "Seven windows, flowers, and what else?" Libra turned to us, taping the white pencil on her cheek.

Aquarius huffed, placing both hands in the wooden table a thoughtful look on her serious face. "A chimney, I mean duh!" She traced her fingers on the paper, taping the spot where Libra should draw the chimney.

"Oh right," Libra snapped her fingers, cracking a wide smile. She started sketching the chimney while Aquarius stood properly, watching as Libra sketched.

"Why ain't you talking? Are you that dumb? you don't have any ideas?" Aquarius glared at me, frowning at my silence.

"I don't know, I don't feel like talking,"

Libra's head immediately shot up, a surprised look on her pale face. "What happened? Are you sick? Are you hungry? Did someone hurt your feelings? Didn't you sle. . ."

"I'm fine, none of those happened," I quickly cut her off, getting up from the stool, lazily walking towards the table.

"He'd still talk even when if all those happened," Aquarius rolled her eyes. She pressed her lips against each other, gazing into my tired eyes. "Just to sure," The ravenette grinned, whacking my head with a ruler.

"Ow! What was that for?" I rubbed the aching part, wincing from the pain.

Aquarius shrugged. "Thought you were an alien."

"But you don't believe in aliens?" Libra irked a brow.

"Yeah, I also don't believe in a quiet Gemini."

I chuckled nervously, pushing the disturbing thoughts aside.

Cancer's pov

    Scorpio's eyes were focused, his lips pressed together, his hands carefully placing each wood on top the other.

I averted my eyes from him to the timer. We only had forty six minutes before the end of the challenge.

Anxiously, I bit my nails, looking at the house which we've barely even had any progress with. "Are we gonna fail?" I asked out of nowhere, making Scorpio to lose his focus.

"Don't say that," Pisces spoke from behind me, still focusing on the roof he was working on. "We've worked on every part, all we have to do now is fix them."

I nodded, before placing my chin back on my hands. I was done with my part of the work, Scorpio and Pisces didn't really gave me challenging tasks.

"But are you sure we can fix it before time runs out?" Scorpio articulated, still focusing on the colored woods. Cancer and I both exchanged looks and then turned back to him. "Just saying," Scorpio let out a chuckle, his lips spreading into a full grin.

I finally let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding, a giggle escaping me.

-------------------------• -💙- •-----------------------
Hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment, thanks

Cya 💜