Chapter 9: A slice of the Dreamlife!

*directly connected to chapter 8*

Bakugo POV:
Both of them are so annoying! „Great, now he is pissed! Happy?" I scolded Half 'n' Half after Deku had stormed out of the house. Then I stood up from my chair and went over to the tab in the Kitchen.
Even if I wanted to... How was I suppose to check if the water is drinkable or not. I peeked over to IcyHot. He just stood there. I must be wrong but in that moment I could have sworn a tear drop rolled down his face. I was pretty sure I just miss saw but for some reason that moment was from then on stuck in my head. I quickly decided to just ignore it and find a solution for my problem.

Midoriya POV:
"I hate this! All of it! I just want to go back home. But I can't, so I try my best to stay strong. But those... those.. those IDIOTS can't help but fight and complain and... " *sighs in anger* "That little bit of harmony and they stomp it to little pieces!" I took a deep breath. Then I went back to the task at hand: Finding something edible.
Earlier this morning I was looking through the stuff and found a book were many mushrooms, berry's and herbs were listed as well as a picture and their toxicity. Luckily I put it in the basked wich I grabbed while leaving. This way it was much easier finding food as well as some herbs for tea perhaps.

When I returned Kacchan was laying on the sofa taking a nap. On the other side Todoroki was no were to be seen. So I just assumed he must be in the bath or bedroom. "Kacchan, wake up. I am back." I walked over to the sofa and started to gently shake him awake. He slowly opened his sleepy eyes. "Where is Todoroki?" I asked. "How should I know? Am I his god damn babysitter or something?" He replied in his constantly annoyed voice. "Did either of you check the water?" I asked my second question while taking the full basked to the kitchen. "Well I drank it after you left and didn't die jet so I guess its fine" he answered. I didn't want to continue annoying Kacchan and because Todoroki wasn't here I just started making food myself. I was lucky once more because the stove was working. After washing the herbs, berry's and mushrooms I had collected I cut the mushrooms in thin slices and roasted them with a couple of spices I found in the cupboards. Then I made some tea out of the Herbs and put the berry's in a bowl. It wasn't a big meal but considering none of us had eaten since we arrived here, it wasn't too bad.

After the table was set I went upstairs to get Todoroki. The door of the Bedroom was slightly open. I knocked and entered. He was sitting on the mattress less bed. I couldn't ignore that he looked kind of down. "Hey, I finished breakfast. Come join us you must be starving too." He lifted his head and looked at me. His eyes wee slightly swollen. Was he worried about what happened earlier or did something happen while I was gone? I gave him a smile. Then asked "Are you alright?". Even though he looked at me it seemed like he was avoiding eye contact. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to make you or Bakugou mad. And I am sorry that you had to go alone and made the breakfast all on your own too." He replied. "Don't worry about it. I was overreacting a little bit. I wasn't really that mad. And I had fun making the breakfast especially if that means both of you get to fill your stomachs. And if you still feel bad, how about you just help me tomorrow, ok?" He agreed and we went back down stairs.

Todoroki POV:
While eating we discussed what to do next. We didn't really come to a conclusion especially because all that Bakugo could add was "Ill punch my way out!" or "As soon as I see them I'll just kill them all!" Over and over again. After helping Midoriya wash the dishes I searched for a pen and paper. Then I sat down at the table and tried to remember the important parts of what we were told yesterday night. First I wrote everything I could remember down then I started sorting it in important and not necessarily important. I even tried reading between the lines or analysing the words to find something that maybe wasn't suppose to be said but slipped out of their mouth. I noted important details as well as a couple of ideas. But after a while all I could really think of was that the Spectator wanted us to be nice to each other? But that couldn't be the answer to getting out of here, could it? Or maybe it is that simple and we just have to survive a couple of days or weeks until they lets us go. Yeah, as if it were that easy. And even if I had the feeling being nice to each other while Bakugou was always so grumpy wouldn't be as successful. Basically the Spectator said nothing really useful.
"What are you doing?" Midoriya asked. I didn't even realise he was standing right behind me which startled me a little bit. "I thought maybe something that Spectator person said yesterday could be useful on finding a way out. But I didn't really get anywhere so far" I said. "Can I have a look?" "Of course!" Midoriya sat down next to me and started to read through the pages. It didn't take long until he started mumbling his thoughts out loud like he always does. He stared so intensely on my notes I was surprised it didn't have a hole once's he was done. "If you ask me..." Bakugo threw himself on the other chair next to me "...we should just go out there and look for the bastard. Then we beat them up and get out of here. Starring at papers and waiting until boredom kills us won't help" And with that and no better idea we left the little house. "So... wich direction are we going? What exactly are we looking for?" I asked expecting an answer from Bakugo. But all he did was shrug his shoulders.

To be continued ...