Chapter 10: A mother's love!

Todoroki POV:
Non of us knew where we were going or what we were looking for. We didn't talk much either. Midoriya and I just quietly followed Bakugou. He did look as though he knew what he was doing but I knew he was as clueless as we were. After wandering around for about an hour Midoriya finally said something. "Kacchan? How long will we continue this aimless..." "Aimless?!" Bakugou cut of Midoriya. "What about this is aimless? I am trying to find a solution to our problem here!" He started shouting. "To be honest I can't really see that" I replied. "Haaaa?!" Bakugou looked at me with that creepy look of his. "Well..." I started "I just have the feeling we aren't really getting anywhere with this" "Oh, but starring at a peace of paper was getting us very far. Didn't it?!" "Guys, please stop fighting" Midoriya interfered. "God damned Deku! Is that all you can ever say!?" Bakugou slowly went from his usual angry to a loud furious. "You both are the worst!" He continued shouting. "All you can do is bitch around! 'Kacchan do this and that. Kacchan you are no help. Kacchan this is aimless'!" He started imitation Midoriya. "How about both of you just finally shut it until you can actually say something useful instead of criticising and annoying me the entire time?!" Then he started to angrily stomp away. "Kacchan wait!" Midoriya tried stoping him. Bakugou slowly came back a couple of steps thengarbed Deku's shirt pulled im close and shouted: "Can't you just leave me alone for at least a few minutes. Are we some Kindergarten on a field trip?! I really can't deal with you right now so if you don't want me to beat you to a bloody pulp then you will let me calm down! ALONE! Leave me ALONE!" He repeated. Bakugou let go of Midoriyas collar and disappeared into the thick woods. He wanted to follow Bakugou but I grabbed his arm attempting to stop Midoriya. "You will just make it worse if you follow him now. Give him a few minutes and well go look for him together. He seamed way angrier then normally. I think he needs a bit of time on his own to fully calm down right now." I recommended. "And how would you know?" Midoriya pulled his arm away and pushed me back "I know him way longer then you do! How is it YOU are going to tell me what he needs and what not?!" He furiously turned around and ran after Bakugou. "I just tried to help..." I whispered.

Bakugou POV:
"They can be so unbelievable annoying! I can't take one more day of this! No, not even a single minute! If this goes on they will probable make me kill them myself!" I picked up a stone and threw it as hard as I could at the closest tree.
"Oh really? Are they so terrible?" A voice whispered in my ear. It sounded familiar! There was no way! I quickly turned around to see if I was right. But no one was there. "Hello? Is someone there?" I shouted. In that moment I noticed a big, black thunder cloud moving over my head. It covered the suns light making it quit dim. "Oh you poor thing! You really seem to hate them, don't you? But if that were so why do you continue hanging around those scoundrels?" While the voice echoed through the forest the shadow of a person appeared in front of me. I couldn't see the face because who ever it was wore a black coat covering its hole body. With the dim light getting darker and darker it was hard seeing who was hiding under that hoodie.
"Hey! Who are you?!" The figure slowly came closer. Each time it took a step towards me I took one back. "Will you answer my question or not!?" I asked slowly getting impatient. "My dear, look at you!" The figure replied. "It seems like you suffered so much hanging around those awful people! But don't worry love! I will be taking good care of you from now on!" It felt like my body froze as they placed their hand on my head and stroke through my hair softly. This feeling of warmth and comfort felt weirdly new to me. My body started shaking. What is going on?! 'PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!' I warned myself. In that moment the cowl slipped off her head. I stood in shock as I saw the woman's face. She had narrow eyes with red pupils. Her blond hair didn't reach longer then to her shoulders.
"Old Hag?" I whispered while staring at that so familiar face. "That's right mommy came to get you. Now come sweat heart, let's go home. I came to bring you back." She gave me a warm and loving smile. For a millisecond I believed her and wanted to go with her. But I snapped back to reality. "You're not the Old Hag!" I said with a straight face. Her smile turned in to a sad shock "What are you saying? I am not your mother?" C'mon darling, this is not a game. Let's go home together." She replied. I looked her in the eyes then said: "Tsk, as if the Old Hag would act that way".