playlist

i highly recommend listening to these songs/songs similar to these while reading this book!! this is kind of the vibe that I wrote to/imagined for this book and it was super hard to choose specific lines to capture this book since like... the whole song fits the book (well for some of them).

p l a y l i s t

her - tyler the creator

"cause it's like she's inviting me to her world of privacy, i'm getting gassed up i think she's liking me."

blow my load - tyler the creator

"i don't want you thinking i love you 'cause i stay. girl i really like you and happy we got laid. i'm a pervert with a purpose, like a priest who just got saved."

chum - earl sweatshirt

"16, im hollow, intolerant, skip shots, i storm that whole bottle, ill show you a role model. drunk pissy pissing on somebody's front lawn, tryna figure out how and when the fuck i missed moderate"

palace/curse - the internet

"baby you made me belive i could fall in love at first sight, how you stopped me with your body, im under you curse. baby, im under your curse. come into my palace, girl."

some girl - goldlink

"i think i lover her, can't nobody come before her. ain't no one above her and i wrote this like a sucker singin': searching for compatibility, looking for the one that's right for me. where do i go? where do i find her?

vcr - tyler the creator

"i skated all day, i just need some rest and your breast. can i sleep over, and wake up next to you? i want to feel you near, just let me whisper in your ear."

she - tyler the creator

"we can chill and act like i don't wanna fuck- you can tell me all your problems like i really give one. but i give two for us 'cause you're the one that i want. don't wanna seem like a punk pussy that sips on the punk pussy."

2seater - tyler the creator

"sit in my passenger seat. you tell me i got too much speed and i should slow down, but i can't 'cause you driving me wild."

sunday - earl sweatshirt

"and i don't know why it's difficult to admit that i miss you, and i don't know why we argue, and i just hope that you listen. and if i hurt you im sorry, the music makes me dismissive."

afterparty lover - kenya grace

"i say it doesn't phase me, but i think about you daily. you want me, but only when we're getting wavy. go mess around and you can find yourself another. i don't wanna be your afterparty lover."

oranges - kenya grace

"it's okay, it's alright. we're fighting every second but i miss you all the time. it's okay, we're fine. yes, i make excuses 'cause you're toxic and you're mine."

persuasive - sza

"she's so persuasive, that marijuana. she's so flirtatious, how does it feel to be you?"