008 | headache

NOT PROOFREAD

SHE STOOD IN the corner of the kitchen for most of the night, slightly buzzed but not drunk

SHE STOOD IN the corner of the kitchen for most of the night, slightly buzzed but not drunk. She enjoyed feeling that slightly warm feeling spread over her body, but she was scared to go any further than that.

Fuckshit stayed gone, probably getting drunk or high or both. Ray had come to talk to her for a little bit before disappearing too, probably going to go talk to some other friends of his at the party.

No one else approached her, which made sense, because she didn't even know anyone at the party in the first place.

Time passed pretty slowly as she people-watched. She was starting to get a little tired, partly from boredom, and wanted to go home. Of course, that meant trying to find a probably fucked up Fuckshit in a crowd of just as fucked up people.

She began to walk through the crowd, muttering 'excuse me' and 'sorry' as she slid her way through people. She didn't realize it before, but the house was a lot more crowded than she thought.

"Fuck, shit!" She heard Fuckshit's voice coming from another part of the house, slurred a little bit. She walked in that direction, noticing the crowd was dispersing a little bit and realizing she was on the outskirts of the house.

She struggled to push open a screen door that just wouldn't budge. With enough effort it swung open, revealing Fuckshit, Ray, and a few other guys skating around the back area of the house. She smiled, happy to see her friends.

"Ayooooo! Ane, c'mere!" Ray yelled, waving her over. She stepped kind of awkwardly next to him, watching as Fuckshit drunkenly rode his skateboard, which was kind of funny. Fuckshit quickly went over there and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Yo, Fuckshit, who's that?" One of the boys asked, noticing how close they were. She looked at him expectantly. She wanted to see what he would say- who was she?

He laughed, the alcoholic smell of his breath wafting towards her nose, making it scrunch a little bit. She liked him a lot better sober.

"This my bitch, nigga!" He said, raising his alcohol-filled bottle into the air as his hand moved to grab her ass. The other boys laughed and clapped when they saw him, but she didn't think it was funny. Not one bit.

Ray chuckled a little bit before noticing the uncomfortable expression on her face, his smile dying like a smothered flame. "Yo, chill," he said looking to Fuckshit. Ane tried to move his arm off of her, but it wouldn't budge.

"Fuckshit..." she muttered. Out of nowhere, he leaned down and kissed her cheek. She would have liked it at any other time, but now... now she wasn't so sure. Now, all she wanted to do was run.

Just as his lips left her cheek, his hand reached down to grab a palmful of her ass. She jerked in reaction. The worst part was everyone else was laughing, and there was Ray, watching. She was being treated like a fool.