013 | girlfriend

NOT PROOFREAD

ANE STORMED OUT of the bathroom

Everyone else, who had already calmed down from the situation, watched as the angry girl slammed the front door of the motor shop and made her way down the steet, Fuckshit following close behind.

"Uh... are they okay?" Stevie asked, looking around.

"Yea, they'll be 'aight." Ray said, focusing back on the skate video they were watching.

"Yo, Ane, wait!" Fuckshit charged after her but to no avail. Ane was beginning to feel the little emotional control she still had slip from her fingertips.

She knew she was just as at fault as he was. If she wanted things to end, they would. But her heart wouldn't allow her to part from the boy, who in just a few short moments, had captured every fiber of her being.

She was an idiot. A fool. A broken record.

If she turned around now, she knew all the tension from the past week would explode in their faces and she would end up forgiving him. She would play the fool yet again.

So she wouldn't turn around. She wouldn't acknowledge the piece of shit trailing behind her like a puppy. She'd maintain her composure.

She would cut him out of her life for good.

Suddenly, she felt the familiar warmth of his hand on her wrist, sending a shiver up her spine and short-circuiting her brain. Who is she kidding? She'll always be a fool for him.

"Don't touch me! Do not fucking touch me!" She screams, turning around. He doesn't release her, but his grip loosens, allowing her to pull herself away from him.

Hurriedly, she jumped into her car, which was parked a little away from its usual spot in front of Motor. She dug through her pocket and then thrust the key into the car, turning it on with a roar of its engine.

Fuckshit banged on her window. She heard his muffled yells from outside of the car and thought about rolling down the window. She didn't.

Just as she's about to put the car into drive, Fuckshit came from around the car and stood right in front of it, preventing her from going forward at all.

'He's crazy. He's lost his fucking mind.' She thought, before turning off the car and stepping out.  "Are you insane?! Leave me alone, Fuckshit!"

He moves from in front of the car and approaches her, closing the distance between them. He tried to step even closer, but Ane's harsh glare had him retreating instead.

"No! Not until you fucking listen to me, fuck!" He yelled back.

"Oh yeah, like you've been listening to me?! You're manipulative as hell!" She increased her volume above his. It was childish, sure, but if he was going to go low, she was gonna go to hell.