And So We Begin!

4/20/23: Guess whose birthday it is! 🎂As a gift from me to you guys on this special day, I've decided to post this! I've been planning how I want The Lost Chapters to go for weeks. I can't say for certain what the update schedule will be like, simply because I'm still working on other projects, but I'll do my best to stick to uploading at least once a week. I hope you're all as excited as I am!

***

If you're here from the original story, it's great to see you again! If you're here for the first time and were interested in the spin-off, welcome!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the people whose votes and comments made this book become a reality. I wasn't too sure if people were into it, but I'm pleasantly surprised to have gotten as much feedback as I did.

Just so everyone is aware, this book will contain:

-deleted scenes

-alternative/original scenes

-behind the scenes

-deleted character details

-exposition given by the author (me!)

-post credit scenes

And anything else I may be forgetting at the current time.

The link for the spicier chapters on AO3 can be reached here:

https://archiveofourown.org/series/3463588

You don't have to have a profile to view the series, give kudos, or comment.

Enjoy!

Also: I hope you guys like seeing Marshall on the cover for a change! Let me know what you think about it!