F O U R

What...

The...

Fuck...

Hoseok's boss was none other than that creepy guy from bus stop. You were obviously shocked and disgusted because how cheap of a man he is.

This kind of person is bossing MY HOSEOK???

"Oh Mrs. Y/n, Hello.", he said and bowed. You did the same.

"So you know each other? How?", Hobi asked out of curiosity as you let them in.

"Oh, I met her at the bus stop. She's very VERY nice lady.", he spoke as he made himself comfortable sitting on the couch.

"Oh, Y/n, he is Park Jimin, my boss. And I told you sir, my wife is a special one.", Hobi said pointing at you, with a proud smile.

"Of course, she is."
The way he was smirking and saying, made you really uncomfortable.

But you had to act, for now.
"I'm gonna tell Hobi everything as soon as he's out."

You went inside the kitchen to bring some snacks. Hobi came after because Jimin was asking for some tissue as he spilled some water on the table.

Thanks for ruining my table.

"He said he was mesmerized by your beauty and told me I am the luckiest. He is obviously right."

You took out the tissues from the cabinet and handed him.

"Is he married?"

"No, why?"

"Just."

Of course he isn't. Who will even marry him? HIM?

You went out and started to arrange the dishes for dinner.
You asked Hobi to get wine glasses from the store room. You kept it there as none of you drink much.

Jimin came near you, leaning on the chair with his elbow supporting his weight and whispered, "You are very fierce, aren't you. I like that."

"I'm sorry" you stepped back,"I was in a hurry. Sorry if you felt-"

"Don't be sorry dear.", he said and put his hand over your shoulder.
He stepped away when Hobi came back.

"Oh Hoseok, your wife did a pretty great job with the dinner. I was looking forward to it and I guess it was totally worth it."

"Sure sir. Please have a seat."

He's lucky I don't have poison on me right now.

You can't handle more, but you had to, for Hoseok. He seemed to really care about Jimin not knowing how he is. For Hoseok you kept enduring his unwanted presence.

You all sat down for dinner. Hobi was sitting near Jimin. Jimin was sitting just opposite to you.

"So Y/n. Tell me something about yourself. I'd like to hear all."

God he's annoying.

"I'm a pediatrician. We had an arranged marriage but now, we love each other very much, VERY.", the emphasis on "very" was a hint to him. You wasn't sure if he got it or not.

You wanted him to take that hint. But he isn't that easy to get rid off.

"I see. Anyone would be very lucky to get a girl like you."

You were scratching your leg in frustration under the table.

1...
2....
3.....
Motherfucker....
4....
....

"You cook absolutely great. I might come often to have this delicacy huh!", he smiled. You noticed how his eyes gets so small whenever he smiles. You wondered if that's fake or real.

Hoseok and Jimin were having their business conversation the whole time but still you captured a lot of times when his ears were for Hoseok while eyes were at you. He never broke the contact first. And when you did he just giggles or smirked while looking down. You hated how close he is to Jimin and felt bad how Hoseok had absolutely no idea about Jimin's gentleman model behaviour.

"You're always welcome sir."

"Yeah s-sure.", do not unless you have a death wish.

Finally it was time to say goodbye.

"It was nice meeting you Mr. Park",you said with a fake smile.

"Yes sir. Please come again, it's our pleasure."

"I am glad I came and met you both, especially your wife. I'm gonna miss you, your service I mean. And Hoseok, I know you'll never disappoint."

Wow bro he had the audacity to say all that in front of my husband. Leave it. It's over Y/n,calm down.

He was waiting for his driver outside and so were you and Hoseok.

"I would love it if you guys come to my place someday.", his says while putting his hands in his pocket.

"Oh... that's very nice of you sir. We...we would love to.", Hoseok looked at you for approval.

"Ye...Yeah sure."

God where the fuck is his driver.

Finally a shiny and black McLaren stopped infront of your door. Though it was already dark his car was still shining like a source of light. He got inside, finally. Soon the car left and disappeared from your eyes.

How many cars does he own?

How do these kinda creep shits gets so filthy rich and successful? I bet it's his dad's money.

"Thank you Y/n. It all went so smooth because of you.", Hoseok exclaimed while holding both of your hands.

"It's alright Hobi. But I have something to tell you..."

"Yeah?"

"He's a fucking creep."

Author-

Hey lovelies! One more part edited and posted. I hope it's better now. I worked hard on it so I'd really appreciate your interaction:)

It's kinda boring but yeah it's still good.

This is a short part too but dw upcoming parts will get longer.

Take care🎀