N I N E

Two hours passed by just like that. Yoongi came to check on you after a while. He opened the door and you flinched, for some reason.

"It's...me mam."

You didn't replied amd kept staring into the abyss outside the window.

"Do you need anything mam?"

"Free me, will you?"

He lowered his head and you chuckled, "That's what I thought Yoongi."

"Call me if you do, I am here for you."

Here for...for me?

Just as he was about to close the door you stopped him and he turns back.

"Can you do just one thing for me? Just one?", your hopeful eyes shimmered at him.

"Ye...Yes mam. Tell me."

"Yoongi, please give me your phone."

"What? No I can't mam."

"I'll be quick, please. I will make sure no one see. Okay?"

"But mam... Jimin sir would never like that. It's a bad idea.", his voice consisted of fear and concern.

"Who the fuck is telling him? It'll take less than a minute, I promise."

He wanted to say no but seeing your situation that no couldn't escape his mouth. Yoongi, too, were not liking how you were getting treated in the name of love, or whatever Jimin feels for you.

"Gosh...Okay, here. Be quick.", saying this he handed you the phone after untied your hands.

You tried to call Hoseok. Knowing well he won't pick up, knowing well it was of no use. But a small flame of hope was still burning somewhere in your heart. This call will decided if that flame burns out or became a larger fire.

"Why isn't he picking up?"

Please Hobi.
Please don't leave.
Please be with me.
I need you.

Finally after trying 2-3 times, someone picked up. Your heartbeat fasten as you waited to hear his voice. But it was, unfortunately, not Hoseok.

"Hello Hobi. I'm Y/n."

"Hello, I'm not Hobi. Who are you miss?", an unfamiliar voice asks.

What the?

"What? Where did you get this number from?"

"Actually I bought this mobile from a person named Jung Hoseok. Are you his friend?"

"Wife. Do you have any contact with him?"

He didn't  run away like that, right?

"Not really. I remember him talking to someone about going to Paris while he gave me this phone. I don't know anything else."

"Ok, thanks."

Paris?
Why would Hobi go there?
To escape me? Out of nowhere?
Is he fooling me or...

Something about that call wasn't adding up. Either your hope was too strong or his lies were too believable.
Yoongi grabbed his phone and went downstairs as Jimin was calling him. In hurry he left you untied.

"Did Jimin found out..."

No!
Who would even tell him?
I used his phone for less than a minute, right?

Suddenly you heard a loud noise of Jimin screaming over someone. Just one job, one fucking job. His deep fierce voice made you flinch. You wondered if he found out that Yoongi helped you.