F I V E

"Today when I was waiting for bus at the stop, a man in black car came and asked me if I would like a lift. When I said no, he started to hit on me. Somehow I got rid of him. And that man was him, Park Jimin!!"

"Ok Y/n, are you sure? He's never done this to anyone ever.", his pupils were shaking upon hearing you. He would have never expected this.

"Really Hobi!"

Hoseok was shocked. To him, Jimin was always an idol but after this discussion, he seemed unable to accept it.

"Don't worry Y/n, I'll do something about it. I'll talk to him or if needed beat the living shit outta-", the redness on his veins displayed his anger.

"No, no need to beat anyone."

"But love-"

"I said no. I'm okay, besides it could affect your job too."

"Well I don't care about a job if it bothers you."

"Hos-"

"I'll handle it. I said."

Hoseok said and went straight upstairs.

Oh his temper is seriously so low.

You couldn't sleep well that night. You overthink a lot but this time it's serious. You weren't thinking about you but Hoseok. His words didn't sounded very helpful but anyone would be as worried as him in a situation like this.

When you woke up it was already late. You yelled at Hobi, "Why didn't you wake me up Hobi?" as you hurriedly got out of the bed.

"I did but you didn't woke up. Plus I saw sleeping pills near you."

You remembered you took sleeping pills for a good sleep yesterday. You are clearly dumb for that.

"You should take a leave Y/n."

Hoseok was right. You called the hospital and thankfully they agreed as some other doctor took your schedules that day.

"Sorry you had to make breakfast and all by yourself Hobi.", you said as he was wearing his coat, looking at you through the mirror.

He turned around and held your shoulders and said, "My wife's a doctor but still is dumb. Can't I help myself for a day. And I made you breakfast too. Sleep well and lock the doors. Okay, idiot.", he joked.

You lips made a smile hearing those caring words from him.
You held the collar of his coat and spoke, "Whom did you called an idiot, you idiot."

And you both burst into laughter.

"Hobi...", you approached him while he was wearing his tie in front of the large mirror. He looked at you through it.

"Yes love?"

"About Jimin... don't take any decision or do any action that may affect you. Maybe I understood, that can happen too."

"Don't worry, I'll do whatever is right and smart, hm? Now take a good rest and stop worrying so much.", he kissed your forehead while saying so.

Nooo...I got him straight out of books.

You said him goodbye as he drove his car away on the busy street.

It's 2 pm but you are bored. You are used to work, so relaxing and doing nothing is kinda new for you. Even the silence is noisy.

You switched off the TV and sat up.
"Wow. This is boring."

You wear your overcoat, combed your hair, made a bun, then a ponytail, then again a bun. Indecisive. You got your phone, wallet and wore your sport shoes.

You came out, locked the doors. You closed your eyes to feel the smell of fall. The smell that consisted of light rain, mist and earth.

"Today is bike riding day. Let's go Y/n.", you said to your dusty bicycle.

You cleaned the dust and went out to explore Seoul on your bicycle.

This bicycle was the first gift Hobi ever got for you as you loved it. But now it's work, work and work.

In excitement, you started to go faster and faster. The moment was reminding you of your teenage.

You've had a perfect childhood. You are an only child so you got all the attention from your parents. You had a lot of friends growing up, you were excellent in school too. Unfortunately your mother passed away before your marriage. The pain of not having her there at your special day will always choke you but thankfully she was there for your engagement.

Though Hoseok's life wasn't the best. He was a very reserved kid. He did well in school but had almost no friends growing up. He always seemed scared. His mother is the sole reason. She pressured him for everything, literally everything from studies to sports to curricular activities and even for his job. If it was not for the marriage then you could have never guessed he was this bubbly and chatty, better say himself.

After you both started living alone in Seoul he learned to express himself in a much better way.

Riding the bicycle in your daydream caused you a small accident. Suddenly a man came in front of you and you both fell to the same side. You were so drowned in your little daydream that you stopped paying attention to your surrounding.

"I'm so sorry sir. Are you okay. Here, let me help you.", you said as you ran to the man giving him your hand. He held your hand turned to face you.

It's your husband.

"What the hell Y/n. I told you to stay inside and where's your mind, that too on the road?", he screamed at you.

"I'm... Sorry."

"What sorry, now don't speak a word. Look at your hand, it's scratched."

Hobi was nagging as he was rubbing dirt off you. You listened quietly. You was wrong.

He sat you in the car. He folded the bike and put it at the back.

"I'm sorry."

"Stop."

"Okay."

It was all of the words you both spoke in the car within the fifteen minute drive. He was clearly very pissed.

As soon as you entered he again started his mouth. Y/n this, Y/n that, nagging you like it was a fatal accident and you could have died.

You can only think of one way to stop him.

You pulled him by his tie and crashed your lips onto his. He relaxed and held you tighter, holding you by the waist, kissing you back.

You both melted in each other. He broke the kiss and smiled against your lips.

You blushed hard, and laughed.

"What, you were the one to do it."

"Yes but..", you were laughing so much.

He tickled you and said, "You naughty."

You both started laughing and fell over each other on the ground.

He was staring right in your eyes.

Your heart felt an unexplainable emotion, a strong one.

"Ouch, the wound Hobi."

"Oh yeah I am sorry Y/n."

He was putting ointment over it while sitting on the couch. You were looking at him and said, "I'm lucky to get you, Hobi."

"Not luckier than me. I have you."

You both giggled.

"Umm, Y/n. There's a thing I wanna talk about."

"Yeah tell me."

"It's about Jimin."

You smile went away and you looked at him in utter shock while he was holding your wrist. You held your breath, waiting for his next sentence..

What....