S E V E N

You went inside kitchen and came back with a serving of cake and coffee on a tray.

"Here, please enjoy."

"It's her birthday.", said Hobi.

"Oh, happy birthday. I'm sorry I didn't bought anything.", he laughed nervously.

You shaked your head in no.
"That's fine sir."

He put the cup on the table and leaned towards Hobi and you.

"So as it's your birthday and I need to apologize, I invite you to have dinner tomorrow, at my place. Please don't refuse, I would love if you both come."

"But sir-"

He cuts you off and said, "Please guys, I insist and besides I have something to discuss with Hoseok and Y/n will get a break from work too."

"Sounds good.", Hoseok glanced at you for your approval and you slightly nodded.

"We will join you sir."

"Wonderful! See you guys tomorrow."

Next morning, you both followed your usual routine. Hoseok went to a work early in the morning and you headed over to the hospital.

Jimin's apologetic face kept coming to you. It was stuck in your memory. You did believed him but somewhere you had a confusion in your mind.

Did I misunderstood him?

Did I NOT do the right thing by forgiving him?

Overthinking sucks. What worse could happen?

You both reached home at almost same time. After resting for a while you both got ready to head over to Jimin's place.

You wore a lavender colored short dress with a pearl necklace and a white half jacket over. You completed your outfit with white boots and let your hair be open.

Hoseok wore a white shirt with cream colored pants and same colored coat with white shoes. Again, his wardrobe  is worth stealing.

You were sitting in the car, thinking about Jimin and wondering if you should trust him.

Hoseok noticed you and placed his hand over yours and gave a comforting smile.

"Nervous?"

"Kinda..."

"You know you could have just said no love."

"That's fine. I'm just nervous, that's all."

You smiled too, but your facial expressions didn't matched your inner thoughts.

You reached his miraculously big house, better say a mansion. A place far from the city on a hill. The outer walls were painted with a bright white with hints on golden on the edges. The mansion was surrounded by a large garden with trees and plants of many variety, an infinity pool deck and pretty vintage lampposts.

He's....filthy rich.

You both stepped out of the car and the helper came to you.

"Good evening sir and mam. Shall we head inside?"

You nodded and he opened the door. As you stepped inside you found yourself in a huge hall. The themed was completely opposite from the outside, the grey walls created a much darker and minimalistic look while the chandeliers, a huge staircase and a lot of art pieces hanged at almost everywhere you could see gave a royal look. The place was bold and classy, like Park Jimin.

Jimin came downstairs and his face lit up at the sight of you both being there.

"Good evening sir. Thanks for inviting us.", Hoseok bowed.