E P I L O U G E: The Truth Untold

THE NEXT MORNING :

You got up with a headache. It was obvious regarding the situation. You didn't paid much attention to that because this day was important.

It's Yoongi's funeral.

You opened your phone gallery. The last photo was a selfie of you and him which he sent to your number. You had no idea when. You just got your phone back. He was showing his big gummy smile which was as sweet as honey while standing in a straight position and your hands wrapped around his shoulders.

"You're bad at posing."
"I'm sorry mam. But I'm good at smiling."

He was. He was good at smiling. And you stole it. He went away, taking your smile with him. You still remember how he persuaded you to take the photo, you had no intention to enjoy anything there of course. But it's Yoongi, he can't see you like that. You're glad you took the picture.

You woke Hoseok up and helped him freshen up. None of you slept last night but you both were so good at pretending.

"I'll get you your breakfast."

"Oh Y/n I'm not hungry. You should eat you are the one who's been running all day."

"Funny. I'm getting you breakfast and I don't care, swallow it down.", you jokingly pointed finger at him. Among all of your patients he's both the best and worst treated.

"Jeez, okay doctor! And you should too.", he smiled.

"I will.", you ordered the nurse to send the breakfast in your room.

"Y/n?", he called you after a moment.

"Yes?"

"You must have went through a lot right? All because of... of me. I should have never trusted him. I- I didn't knew the man I looked up to so much is a cheap sick- FUCK!", he felt irritated over himself. He had a reason.

"Hey! Hobi!", you held his hands in yours, "It wasn't your fault. Jimin is beyond what we think. I don't know what goes on with him. All I know is that you are not allowed to say sorry. You suffered too, more than me. And...and I should be the one apologising. I hung up on you.", you sighed, "If only I didn't things may..."

"You had your reasons, Y/n. Anyone could have believed him."

Both of you had a lot more to say to each other, had a lot more to apologise about. None of you were wrong, Jimin created the circumstances to make you both feel so. His manipulation worked just fine and he almost succeeded but Yoongi. Thanks to him you and Hoseok are together now, finally.

The silence was broken when you heard the door open, thinking it'd be the nurse with the breakfast but no. The person who you wanted to see the least right now had the fucking audacity to approach you again. He's Jimin after all. He came with the tray in his hand and placed it on the table.

"Get out.", you stood up pointing at the door.

"Y/n liste-"

"There's nothing to say or hear. Please for god sake leave.", you said with your anger limited to your facial expressions.

"I shouldn't have done than Hoseok."

Somebody stop him.

"You realised just on time Jimin.", he mocked, "And didn't you heard her? She's asking you to leave."

Hoseok turned his face away and said, "Even if you have killed me, I would happily forgave you. But Jimin you hurt my wife, there's no apology for that. You killed Yoongi, and you expect me to forgive you? What part of this situation is worth you apology?"