T W E N T Y

You, with your heart increasing it's speed with each step, walked upstairs and as Jimin said you headed towards his room. You stood in front of the door gathering your courage to knock and as soon as your knuckles touched the door, it opened to Jimin standing there with a daunting expressions.

"You called-"

"Come inside.", he orders and you obeyed him.

You were standing in front of him, unable to look at his agonizing face which will burn down your self esteem.

"You'll sleep here today."

"What? No.", you looked up after hearing his unusual demand.

"The doctor told me to take care of you and besides-", he leans in closer and tucked the hair falling on your face behind your ear, "-you said you felt safe with me."

Good Y/n
Thanks for feeding his delusions.

"That was another situation. You needed me and I couldn't-"

"So you do care about my needs, huh?", he smirked after catching you off guard.

"Jimin that's no what I mean-"

"You need me right now. I gotta make sure you are okay, with me." The emphasis he put on with me was a hint. A hint that he knew something, a secret you kept but you couldn't guess which one. Every secret you kept from him are equally harmful if opened up to him.

"So you won't give up?"

"Any doubts?"

You rolled your eyes and went to sat on the right  side of the bed, where you slept eariler that night.

"Good girl.", he teases with his flirtatious tone that he seemed to have a degree in.

"Fuck off now. I'm tired."

"Cute, as always.", he moved to the other side of the bed.

Fuck. You. Park. Jimin.

He was about to lay down when something striked him causing him to get up. He opened his wardrobe and took out a pill from there. You were observing his actions. As soon as he took out the pill, you knew it was for you.

"The doctor prescribed it, for good sleep.", he offered you the capsule.

"I can sleep."

"Just take your dosage Y/n, you're not six anymore."

You had no choice. You took the capsule and swallowed it with water that was already put on the bed side table. He finally switched off the lights and laid down pulling the covers over to his head.

"Good night, love."

"Whatever.", you heard him giggle.

One more giggling and his blanket with be the cause of his death.

It's been about twenty minutes now. The room fell silent. The only sounds you could hear were coming from aircon and rumbling of sheet whenever you or Jimin turned. But soon you heard the rain, unexpected  as it wasn't the season. The rain got heavier and so did your heart. You got up from the bed and walked up to the bathroom. Before closing the door you observed Jimin, who seemed asleep. You locked the door and stood in front of the large brightly lit mirror holding the sink counter. You waited for a sigh and then took out the capsule from you mouth. You never took it.

The blue capsule, a bit dissolved and faded now, you knew it's purpose and still chose to play fool. Playing fool was the smartest thing to do.

"He thought he can fool a doctor with medicine? Sleeping pills?", you heard yourself chuckle.