E L E V E N

You got dressed, wearing another floral dress that was in your closet and was called downstairs. Jimin was standing there, clicking his Chelsea boots and tapping on his phone. He noticed your presence and immediately put away his phone and smiled at you.

"You look good in cute dresses."

"I don't like wearing dresses out of habit."

He took a deep sigh and replied, "Let's go, shall we?"

Once outside, you saw his Mercedes, this time it was a new one. He sure loves to spend money, spend it on you. He politely opens the door for you but it annoyed you, his kind gestures.

You closed the door and opened it again as he stood there chuckling.

"What?"

"Cute.", he winked.

What the actual-

You reached a very elite looking designer studio. The outside was all matte black with the name written in golden letters. As you stepped inside you saw the theme changing from black to white with hints of emrald on the ceiling. There were a lot of outstanding outfits, something they show on televisions and all even smelled expensive.

Jimin held your hand and took you further inside. Everyone's attention went straight to both of you. You felt overwhelmed with the sudden attention you were getting because of Jimin.

"Hello sir and mam, nice to see you.", the women, around your age approached with a wide smile. She was dressed in black trousers and an halter neck white shirt. She looked like she belong here.

"Hello, Miss Kyujin."

"I see we have a guest here.", she looked at you and you smiled, "Hello."

Why am I embarrassed?

"A very special one. Can you please help her with the outfits, I gotta meet your owner."

"Sure sir. Let's go mam."

You nodded and went with her.

"What kind of dresses would you like mam?"

"I don't prefer dresses. Anything that's comfortable would do."

You loved dresses when you were little but this of yours profession made you feel distant from them. You were on duty most of the time so it became a habit.

"Ok. Please wait here, I will bring you some exquisite collection. Mr. Jimin told me to show you the most elegant ones."

I hate owing him a single penny.

"Anything will be fine."

While you were waiting for Kyujin, your heard a familiar voice calling your name. You turned back and saw Sun-ja coming towards you. She's Hoseok's former boss and now a good friend of yours.

"Oh Y/n, good to see you here.", she hugged you. A familiar hug felt so good to you.

"How are you and...Where's Hoseok?"

"I'm good and Hobi... He's... We separated actually."

We didn't.
We didn't.

"What? Why? I'm so sorry dear. But do you saw him? Your house is locked and we can't reach him."

"He shifted to Paris, right?"

"What? No... I contacted his company and they don't know about that!"

You are confused yet again. Who is lying? Actually no, what is the lie?

Before you could ask anything Jimin interrupted you. He stood beside you holding your hands like he's marking his territory over you, and said, "I am Hoseok's boss and I fired him. Wherever he is now is none of our concern miss."