T W E L V E

Jimin helped you get up and made you sit down on the bed. He rubbed your cheeks with his fingers, gently. The way his eyes were carrying a caring look for you made you question his behavior and the way you saw him. He pulled the blanket over you and turned on the aircon.

"Is it cold?"

"It's fine."

Why is he caring for me so much?

"Jimin, can you please stay here?", you asked holding his hands as he was about to leave. He kept in mind how you hated his presence so he was leaving before you'd kick him out.

"Of course honey.", he let out a slight sigh of satisfaction.

He sat beside you and gently placed your head over his shoulder, his fingers were interlocked in yours. His presence is not uncomfortable anymore. You wanted him to be with you even though you despise his presence.

You both looked at each other. Many words, questions and answer got exchanged through those eyes. Those eyes held a look of concern and maybe love for you.

Slowly after a moment of the staring contest, Jimin leaned towards you for a kiss, his eyes closed. But you pulled yourself back feeling overwhelmed. That's when the realisation hits you.

"I'm sorry Y/n.", he got distant. You notice how he couldn't look into your eyes after that.

"No, it's okay."

It's not.
Say it.
Say it's not.

"Really? I didn't meant to-"

"It is fine.", you said not what you wanted but still felt satisfied.

That night was the most comfortable you felt with him till now. You fell asleep on his shoulder and he didn't wanted to wake you up so he stayed there sitting like that for the whole night.

Next morning you when you woke up, Jimin wasn't beside you. It was already 10 am as displayed on the clock. You slept for so long. For some peculiar reasons you wanted to see him, know he is here in the house. You assumed him to be in his office. You changed and came downstairs.

"Good morning mam. The breakfast is ready."

"Morning. Umm...where is Jimin?"

"He has left early this morning. He ordered me to make sure you have eaten so..."

"Fine."

While you were eating your breakfast, you heard Jimin's voice echoing in the mansion. You can hear him but can't see him.

"Where's he?", you asked one of the helper.

"In his home office mam."

He came back but didn't meet me?

'Office', 'Work'....You also missed your work. You missed your life. How you usually are at the hospital this time, how you always go for walks every evening. How you always got calls in the early morning or late at night. You hated it at that time, not your work but the unexpectedness of your work. You miss everything that changed in just one night.

Going outside was the only way to know what actually happened. But it's not a piece of cake. Jimin had put many restrictions on you and with that kind of security, you would be caught easily.

You went into his office but maybe at the wrong time. You slightly opened the door and say many other people, all seemed to be businessman or businesswoman. They were having some sort meeting. Everyone's gaze turned at you and the sudden attention made you panic.

"I'm sorry. I'll be going."

You turned back but saw everyone coming out. Literally everyone except Jimin.

You turned to Jimin who was sitting on one end of the table in his office chair. The seriousness on his face disappeared as soon as he saw you.

"Come here."

You went to him. He pulled a chair and you sat down. He pulled the chair close to him and it made your heart skip a beat.

"What happened? Do you need anything?."

"No. You are busy, I am sorry..."

"Not a single thing in this world comes before you Y/n. Tell me. What do you want?"

"Jimin I think I should go to work again. I...umm I mean if that's okay with you. I can't sit here all day."

Jimin smiled, but without his eyes and said, "I'll give you anything you want so why work? I will let you work but not now because I know why you want to go out. I gave you the proof so why won't you agree?"

He knew. He senses every move. He is either a mind reader or you were being too obvious.

"I'm... I am sorry, I didn't mean-"

"It'll take time, I know."

You quickly walked out from there. You realised how you were sweating in front of him. You hated how his presence makes you feel intimidated, how he feels so controlling and you cannot do anything or say anything he wants.

"How's he so smart?"

In the evening, while you were coming out of your room, you heard Jimin talking on the phone with the same burning voice he used on you once. He even seemed tensed as he rubbed his temples several times.

"I gave you one fucking job. One."

"Nevermind I'm coming there myself. You both need a lesson, don't you.", he cuts the call.

"Let's go Yoongi."

They both left the mansion. His clenched jaw, tensed lips which usually remains calm, confirmed his resentment. Something must have happened. You thought not to interfere in his business.

"Must've been work."

Really? Really Y/n, work?

"He could not have killed someone right?

You were wrong.

When Jimin came back, you saw them from the balcony. His hair was messed up, he was sweating heavily and the anger on his face was still visible. That didn't scared you, why should it? But there was something else that took your breath away. You noticed blood stains on his shirt as he took off his blazer and threw it on the couch.

No....
He didn't just...

You quickly sprinted downstairs to him. Everyone's eyes were wide opened after seeing you there. You guessed it, something did happened or better say Jimin did something.

"Y/n, love, do you need-", he tried to play it cool.

"What. Is. That?", you pointed at his shirt.

Jimin didn't answered, he kept looking at you in your eyes without blinking. His siren eyes were stabbing you even though he is the one who needs to give an explanation.

"This? Nothing. Let's just-"

"Answer me Jimin. What is that?", you raised you voice. You noticed Yoongi standing beside him, mouthing no, please but you ignored him. You wanted answer. You needed to know if Jimin is harmful or not in order for you to live with him.

"Someone had an accident so I went to help them. It's...um...just that."

"Jimin don't-"

"I'm gonna get changed.", he left without even letting you complete your sentence.

"Asking him isn't worth it at the first place. I don't know what to do", you thought.

Or maybe I do...

Author-

Hey lovelies <3
How are yall doing? It's getting so hot here I don't know how I'll survive!

(I will die but won't ever say winters are better than summer lol)

And yes, if you are reading this story then make sure to read "Still MY Wife" after completing this one. It has much more secrets, stories about not just Y/n, Jimin or Hoseok but many more people. I'll try to edit and post all parts soon.

Thanks for the heartwarming responses, I love you.

Take care🎀