S I X

You slowly slided your hand away from him and asked, "What is it?"

"I told him about the incident and he was really regretting that. I can clearly see guilt in his eyes."

"Of course he'll say that."

"No Y/n, he was saying he's never thought you'd be uncomfortable. He's just trying to be friends. And..."

"And he might come to meet you tomorrow."

"What the heck!", you were clearly not expecting that. You stood up and trying to go upstairs when Hoseok held your hand.

"Don't worry Y/n. You believe me right?", his hopeful eyes glared yours.

"Yes Hobi...", after a pause you added, "Ok then."

You both went upstairs together.

I do trust him.

But I do not trust Jimin.

Hoseok smiled widely after a thought as he was sitting on the chair. He turned around and asked, "What's tomorrow love?"

"Friday."

"It's your birthday!"

You looked at the calendar and said, "Oh?..November 15,yes,...It is!"

He asked you your wish.

"To be honest Hobi, I have everything, except time. Can you please give me your time today?"

He came near to sit with you. Gliding his warm finger in your hair, he said, "Of course, I will give you my life if you want."

You closed his mouth with your fingers and said, "Shut up, don't scare me." He laughed.

You didn't realised when you slept in his arms watching a kdrama.

It's morning and you are just opening your eyes when Hoseok grabbed you in bridal style and took you downstairs.

"Happy Birthday baby."

"Thanks but where are you taking me?"

"You'll see."

"You are more excited than me."

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

You both came down and Hoseok put you on the couch and told you to come outside after exactly 30 seconds.

1,2,3.... You started counting.
28,29,30.

I'm coming.

"Surprise!!"

You were stunned to see a shining black car outside.

"Is this my gift?", you asked pointing at the car.

"It's your birthday so it's yours dear."

You ran into his arms hugging his petite waist tightly. His smell was very natural , almost like hugging a flower. Who won't love starting their birthday morning like this. He hugged you back and glided his hands over your back. He placed a kiss on your head.

"No more taking buses."

You were looking at him as he was lost in a thought. His smile faded.

You broke the hug and asked, "What's wrong Hobi?"

"It's just... I regret not loving you enough in the past. I remember how cold I was during our first meeting. I never treated you the way you deserved. I'm sorry.", He lowered his head.

Aw!

You cupped his face and said, "Past is past Hobi. I never felt bad or anything. I had the faith in us and look...Now smile. Because now you have me, lucky you."

He smiled and leaned for a kiss.
His lips touched yours and everything stopped for a while.
It's just you and him.

You both went shopping, park, museum, ate brunch and finally came back in evening. This relationship might not have a fairytale start but will sure be one for you.

"Ohh gosh, I'm tired.", you said as you threw your body on the couch.

"Y/n, one last thing."

He went inside the kitchen.

"Hobi another one?", you laughed.

"Yeah just wait."

After a while he came back with cake decorated with cherries and candles, in his hands.

"Happy Birthday Y/n. My most precious person in this world."

You jumped out of the couch in glee.

You both sat on the ground and he told you to blow the candles.

You cut the cake as he held your hands. You offered him the first bite. He picked up the cherry and fed it to you.

"It's chocolate? How'd you-"

"You loved our wedding cake too. It was chocolate."

"And you remembered?"

Looking at him you thought,
"He's the most beautiful thing ever happened to me, that too accidentally."

As you both were cleaning everything up, doorbell rang. He strictly told you to go and rest and you strictly told him you won't and helped him.

You went to open the door. The least awaited person was standing in front of your face, Jimin. You both stared at each other for a few seconds then he spoke up.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes, sir."

"Please make yourself comfortable. Hobi come here.", you said as you pointed at the couch.

Obviously your mood went off. Just his presence made you feel annoyed.

"Hello Sir.", Hoseok said as he sat down.

"I'm gonna be clear. Y/n I am sorry. I didn't knew I made you uncomfortable. I am guilty for it."

Jimin said as he joined his hands and kneeled down in front of you.

"Please get up.", you were shocked at his unusual actions as Hoseok helped him. You knew he is not lying or he would have never kneeled infront of you. He must have realized his mistake.

"Sir, it's true I felt bad, and it's good you realized your mistake. I forgive you."

"Really Y/n, thank you. And Hoseok thank you too.", his eyes went glossy.

You looked at Hoseok to know about what he thinks. To know if forgiving Jimin was the right decision.

He nodded in response and stood nearer to you.

"I was just trying to be polite but... I am really did an awful act.", you could sense he was guilt ridden but something in you was screaming not to believe him.

"That's fine sir. It's all okay.", you smiled.

Did I do the right thing?

But Hobi believes him.

He looks like he mean it. I should forgive him truly. He might change.

Little did you knew...

Author-

See? Much better right? I'm proud of my achievements to be honest. And it's all because of you guys :)

Do share your feedbacks!!

Next part on the way. I'll upload "Still MY Wife" soon too.

Take care🎀