T W E N T Y T W O

They were dragging him by holding onto his shoulders as it he wasn't a human but a pile of trash for them. He was conscious but unable to walk or move properly. You quickly ran to him and cupped his bloody cheeks. The guards tried to stop you but Jimin refused. Your hands travelled through his forehead to his chin. He was panting heavily. Not one inch of his face was left, all either bruised or covered in blood.

"Yoongi...", you breathed his name causing him to look up at you.

"No... Just go... go away with Hoseok."

"And you?"

"I will-", they didn't let him finish his sentence and threw his fragile and injured body in front of Jimin.

Jimin grabbed your wrist slowly and looked at you with his hands in the pocket. You didn't tried to get away. You just stood there, looking back at him, trying to get an answer, trying to understand what goes on in his mind that made him, him.

"Choose."

The skin of your forehead wrinkled. You were puzzled and already scared.

"Choose what?"

"Hoseok or Yoongi?"

The ground under your feet slipped. Your heart broke into a million pieces like glass. You looked at him with a helpless expression.

"Choose. I don't have the whole day."

What will you even answer? The moments you spent with both of them started to flow over your mind. You closed your eyes to relive everything you lived through. Your mistakes were nothing but a result of Jimin's manipulation. And now those mistakes will become the reason of guilt that you have to carry with you forever.

"NO!"

You heard a loud yell. It was Yoongi. Everyone who was present there looked at him, including Hoseok.

"This motherfucker-", Jimin said while moving towards him. You stopped him by standing in front of him.

"Fine."

With trembling lips Yoongi spoke up, "Don't force yourself Y/n. Ho-Hoseok is y-your husband. Save him."

"Yoongi shut the fuck up.", you pointed your finger at him.

"Y/n..", it was Hoseok now.

The attention shifted to him.

"Here we go again.", Jimin was visibly frustrated.

"Y/n, you matters the most for him. I'll happily die for... for you. Save Yoongi, this isn't his matter to die for."

"Hobi don't say something like that again. I want you here."

"So please save...save him Y/n.", Yoongi whispered loudly.

"Gosh this is funny.", Jimin laughed at the heart wrenching situation.

You turned back to his psychopathic behavior with disgust over your face. You took a step forward and tried to slap him again but he was fast enough to hold your hand and grabbed your neck tightly.

"JIMIN LEAVE HER."

"LEAVE HER YOU ASSHOLE!"

He was twisting your hands and choking you at the same time."Enough is enough. I gave you a choice but look what you've done. Now neither of them will be alive."

"Okay I will choose.", you shouted and Jimin loosened his grip.

"There you go.", he smiled.

Who will you fucking choose?
How will you fucking choose?