T E N

After having the dinner, which went down your throat after trying really hard, you went to the room.

Jimin is such a mysterious person, you found yourself thinking about him with every action he did till now. He doesn't think before doing, as seen earlier. You were confused.

Who is he?
The one who almost choked me?
Or the one who was being so careful a few minutes ago?

Coming out of your thoughts about Jimin, you remembered Yoongi.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where is Yoongi?", you asked one of the staff who was passing by.

"There, mam.", she pointed to your left.

"Thanks."

You went up to his room and stood infront of the door, hesitating to knock but you did anyways.

"It's open.", he said.

You went inside and found him sitting on the bed, wrapping a bandage over his palm. He turned back and was quite shocked to see you.

"Mam please go. It's harmful for both of us.", he went up to you.

"Don't worry, I already asked Jimin."

"Did he agreed?"

"Yes. Now let me treat you."

You sat on the bed and took a brief look at him from head to toe. His arms were very wounded, pieces of glass still pierced in his skin, lips busted and had a dark blue mark on his forehead.

It was because of you. No matter how much you deny it and you will not.

"Take off your shirt."

"What? No."

"It is an order."

"Mam but sir won't like it."

"I told you I asked him. Now take it off."

He took off his shirt. His back was still bleeding, multiple scratches and past wound's scar. You figured out this isn't the first time Jimin hit Yoongi, or anyone.

"I'm sorry Yoongi. It's because of me. I won't ever do that.", you said as you rubbed cotton over his bruised back.

"This isn't the first time. Jimin Sir is usually cool but sometimes... He is not bad, it's just that he doesn't like mistakes. I made a mistake, I deserved this.", he chuckles.

You hated seeing how normal it is for Jimin and even Yoongi.

"No one deserves this. How cruel!"

"He is cruel sometimes but he is also caring. You saw it."

"Maybe. I don't need his care."

Caring my ass.

Yoongi was somewhat correct. Jimin did cared for you but did he really meant it? Or it was a cheese trap to lure you into his idea?

"It's done. Take care Yoongi."

"You too mam."

You said him goodbye as you headed towards the rooftop for some fresh air. The mansion, let alone Jimin was suffocating.

In front of you was the vast and gleaming skyline of Seoul which was spread across all the directions. All you saw was freedom, all you wanted was freedom

"I have to do something."

You came running downstairs but on your way, you bumped into Jimin, making him trip. Thankfully it was the last step so none of you were injured.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Jimin Sir I didn't mean-"

"Why are you always so terrified of me? Do you think I will hurt you?", Jimin said as he looked over you to ensure you are not injured by the sudden accident.

"No, it's just... I was looking for you actually. I want to ask something."

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Actually, I don't have anything to wear. Can we please go to my house and pick some things?"

He looked in your eyes and said, "My love won't wear anything cheap. Tomorrow I'll take you shopping. You should let go of the past now, Okay?"

Past?

"Thanks Jimin.. Sir."

"Sir? Call me Jimin. Say it.", he stepped closer, leaving nothing more than an inch between you both. His gaze was fixed at you, so strong you could feel it in your bones.

"What?", you looked at him.

"My name. Say it."

"Jimin."

"Again."

"Jimin?"

He closed his eyes and enfolded you in his arms. This time your reflexes didn't pushed him but instead hugged him back. You hated finding his touch comforting, but it was and you can't help it.

"I know how you feel. You loved him, anyone would feel sick."

"You're not a help, Jimin. Don't think that I-"

"Take your time. I'm not leaving."

Like I would ever love him?

Will I?

Next morning you woke up, took a bath and surprisingly found a pair of PJs in your closet. The new surrounding was still stinging your skin like thorns. The only one who didn't was Yoongi.

"Whose clothes are these? Does someone else lives here too?", you asked the maid.

"No mam. He got them last night for you."

Just for you, he arranged clothes in the middle of night. You just said once. Jimin's care for you was fooling you rather than making you feel suspicious. You wondered if he really treasures you or if you're just a toy he'll throw away once he's done.

You came down and saw Jimin waiting for you on the table talking with Yoongi. The situation seemed like they don't even remember or care about what happened yesterday.

As you walked down, everyone there stood up and greeted you. That was new.

"Good morning honey."

Whackass cheap nickname.

"Good morning. Good morning to all of you too."

Everyone bowed to you.

"Come sit. You look good in these clothes. You like them?", his smile felt as warm as the sun.

"Yeah...Thanks."

I hope you die.

"We'll go shopping today. Get whatever you want. Whatever."

"Don't you have to go-"

"I cancelled everything. If you need me then I will be there for you."

Don't say that.

I don't like when you make me feel loved, care for me.

Is it really love or an just obsession? Jimin always leave you in awe with his actions. From choking and tieing you yesterday to canceling all his work just for you, everything about him left you in awe. No one can guess what's going on in his mind and that is his biggest strength.

Author-

Hey!! Hope yall are doing good. I love how you much love this story, truly💜 I'll try to improve myself more and serve my absolut best.

I will really enjoy your feedbacks.

Take care, love you🎀