CHAPTER ONE

It was raining hard as you looked out of the window. You never really like flying but it was the only way to get to the task force base. You tapped your foot nervously as you tried to calm your nerves. You really didn't think that they would accept you. You looked at four other recruits and they were all so excited.

Finally, the helicopter landed as you planted your feet on solid ground. You followed behind the group as they all chatted. You all entered a room and sat down. All the other seats were taken except next to a very big looking Alpha with a very scary skull mask. You gulped as you slowly made your way over to him and sat down. You felt him stiffen making your anxiety go up even more.

If it wasn't for these meds that disguised your Omega scent with an Alpha then you probably would run out of this room. He looked so scary. Everyone hushed down when a man wearing a hat and had a beard walked in and stood at the front. You began to tap your foot as you listened to Captain Price's speech.

"Alright that's enough for tonight. Y'all are going to train first thing tomorrow morning. Now, Gaz and Soap will show you all to your quarters." Price said as he nodded at the two men before leaving the room. You nervously stood up on shaky legs. The others had already left and it was just you and Ghost. You jumped when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"You alright kid? You look a little well nervous." The man chuckled as you took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah. I'm good." You smiled as he looked into your E/C eyes. Ghost couldn't put what he was feeling into words. There was something about you. You were so small and fragile. Like you could break if Ghost laid a hand on you. You weren't like any of the other, Alpha, recruits. What were you hiding?

"Ghost, Y/n let's go." You heard Gaz yell as you hurriedly left the room. Simon waited a moment before he too left the briefing room.

~TIME SKIP~

You sighed as you laid in bed. It was a small bed but comfy, sorta. You didn't know what the next couple of weeks were going to bring but you would get through them. You always did. From a very young age you had to fight to survive. But you had to fight more because you were an Omega. Which wasn't fair at all. But you were going to make it work, you were going to show everyone.