chapter 19

It was raining hard as the van sped down the road. Y/ns eyes fluttered open as he looked around. His belly rumbled and his throat was dry and sore from screaming a few hours prior.

"W-where am I? W-what happened?" The omega whispered. He felt so weak. He could feel the baby kicking and someone playing with his hair. Y/n sat up. His eyes widened as he made eye contact with Price.

Y/n gulped. He tried to open the door before he gave up. He was so tired. The omega sighed. Keegan pulled Y/n into his lap. "Shhh baby. We're here now. We can protect you." Keegan said, running a hand threw Y/ns hair.

"Your pregnant." Ghost said angrily. Y/n gulped. "Yes. I am." The omega couldn't look at Ghost. The alpha growled and gripped the omegas chin. Y/n winced.

"Your pregnant with Jason's baby." Price yelled. Tears rolled down Y/ns cheeks as he looked down. "Don't fucking look away." Soap yelled.

"It's not Jason's. It's Ghosts alright.' Y/n yelled as he pushed Ghost hard. Ghost stopped as he blinked. "I-its mine?" The alpha was so happy as he pulled the omega into his lap.

Y/n sobbed as he nodded. "Y-yes OK." Y/n looked out the window. He didn't feel anything right now. He just felt numb.

The whole group was so happy. Alejandro smiled as he kissed Y/n softly. Y/n turned his head. The guys rolled their eyes.

Time skip

Y/n laid in bed in the hotel. Keegan snored as Ghost laid fast asleep. Y/n sat up as he sighed. He cried softly. His mind went back to Nate. Was that real? Or was he just hallucinating?

Y/n sighed as he wiped his eyes and got out of bed. The omega went to the door and jiggled the handle.

Locked.

The omega sighed as he slid down the door. He rubbed his belly. "You'll be out soon." Y/n whispered as he looked out the window. The moon was high and full as stars lit up the night sky.

Y/n sniffled as he walked over to the window and looked out. He can't believe they found him again. Y/n jumped as he felt arms wrap around his waist. "Why aren't you asleep?" Konig asked.

Y/n shrugged. "I just couldn't sleep."

"Get back to bed now."