Chapter Seventeen (Sorry😩🥺)

Warning:Death, murder (please don't hate me)

Y/n yawned as he walked into the house. "Jason I'm home." the omega said happily. Y/n frowned when he didn't get an answer. "Huh. He must not be home." Y/n mumbled as he walked into the front room.

The omega froze before he screamed. "Let him go" y/ns fear spiked as he saw Price and the others in his home. Ghost had Jason in a tight grip, gun pointed to his head.

Price chuckled darkly. "Now why would he do that baby? You ran away from us. Made us think you were dead. Turns out, you were alive and well." Price snarled.

Soap growled as he threw Jason on the floor. Y/n sobbed as he went to run to his fiance but he was grabbed by Keegan. The omega screamed. "What the fuck is this?" Keegan snarled as he grabbed Y/ns wrist and held the omegas hand up, showing off the ring.

All the guys growled as their blood boiled. They were pissed.

Soap slammed his foot down into Jason's ribs. Jason cried out in pain as he felt a crack. Y/n cried harder as he tried to get to his mate. "No. Stop it. Leave him alone." the omega screamed.

Keegan gripped Y/ns hair and yanked the omegas head back. "Shut your mouth omega." Gaz yelled. Y/n sobbed and whimpered.

Jason coughed as he spat up blood. Ghost smirked under his mask. Jason looked up at Y/n and smiled. "I love you baby." The alpha said.

Y/n cried harder. He couldn't believe this was happening.

Ghost laughed. "thanks for looking after him buddy. But he's ours and he always will be. Your a fall thinking you could hide him from us." Konig yelled.

Ymn flinched. "Please. Let him go" the omega screamed as Soap picked Jason up. Ghost pointing the gun at the alphas hear. "No. Ghost. No." The omega screamed.

"No no Simon no." Y/n struggled against Keegans grip. Ghost looked Y/n dead in the eyes. "r-run y/n." Jason said.

Ghost pulled the trigger.

Y/n screamed, his lungs burning as tears streamed down his cheeks. He watched as Jason's lifeless corpse fell to the ground.

Y/n sobbed as he managed to get out of Keegans grip and fall to the floor.

Y/n cried harder now. "Your all monsters . I was fucking happy" the omega screamed.

The group laughed. "Your ours darling. You will only be happy with us." Roach said.

The omega looked at Jason one last time. He then did a hard decision, he ran. He ran out the door and into the forest.

"Fuck." Ghost cursed as he also ran out, the rest following.

To be continued...

I'm so sorry guys if this chapter was shit 😩😩😭😭😭😭💔💔💔