Chapter 21

Yayyy new chapter 💀

Y/n was laying in the back fast asleep. Gaz was driving while the others did things to past the time. "Agh how much further?" Keegan groaned, shifting in his seat. "We still have a couple days." Price grumbled, playing with Y/ns hair who had his head in the Alphas lap.

Ghost and Roach had fallen asleep, Soap and Konig were watching a movie on their phones. Y/n whimpered in his sleep. Price looked down and smiled softly. He grabbed Y/ns hand before he started to draw circles in his palm with his finger. "Shhh it's OK baby shhh your OK." Price said softly. Y/n began to calm down.

Everyone smiled as Ghost's hand subconsciously rested on the omegas thigh, rubbing it up and down softly.

Time skip

The car came to a stop in the petrol station. "Alright. Stretch your legs, get snacks and whatever you need. Because we won't be stopping for the next few hours." Gaz said as everyone got out.

Y/n yawned as he got out too. Ghost's head snapped to Y/n when he tried to walk off. The alpha grabbed the omegas wrist. "Where are you going love?" Ghost asked, his voice deep and low.

Y/n rubbed his eyes. "Bathroom."

Ghost sighed. "I'll go with you." The alpha said as the omega nodded. Y/n and Ghost headed to the bathroom while the others headed inside to pay for the petrol and get supplies while Gaz stayed and filled up the car.

Y/n yawned again as he washed his hand. Y/n smiled at Ghost. Y/n had no memory of the things that have happened in his life.

Y/n walked out of the toilets as Ghost followed. Ghost headed inside but Y/n stopped as he heard a voice. He looked around but no one was there. "H-hello?" Y/n whispered into the darkness.

Y/n jumped back when he looked into the forest to see a huge black wolf with glowing red eyes. The mist lurked around making the wolf look even more scary. Y/n gulped as he sniffed. An alpha.

"W-who are you?" Y/n whispered, slowly walking over to the wolf. The wolf growled lowly as he bared his teeth.

Y/n jumped back. He gulped. The wolf stopped and lowered his head. Y/n was trembling as he slowly walked over to the alpha.

"I've found you little one. They thought they could hide you. They thought they could keep me contained." The voice was low and demonic.

"T-they? Whose they?" Y/n whispered.

The wolf went to lunge forward but their was a voice that called out to Y/n.

Price.

Y/n looked at Price seeing the alpha wondering around, looking for him. Y/n quickly looked back at the wolf but he was gone...

Y/n felt himself get picked up and put back in the car. "How many times do I have to tell you? No running off." Price yelled. "But I wasn't." Y/n looked down.

"Just be quiet." Price snapped as everyone got back in the car. Roach was driving now as he drove out of the petrol station and onto the road.

Y/n sighed as he looked out the window as it started to rain.

Y/n saw, on the hill, was the big black wolf, watching him...

I don't know how good this is going to be but I was thinking I might still make the 141 yanderes but they slowly stop being Yanderes because they all really do love Y/n but they show it in a weird possessive way. Or I can just keep them yandere - B