🔞CHAPTER SIX🔞 (SMUT WARNING)

You huffed as you tossed and turned. No matter how much you tried to ignore it you couldn't get to sleep. It was starting to annoy you. Your thighs were wet and sticky due to your slick. You rolled onto your back. You looked at the time and saw that it was 3:30 in the morning. "Oh for fucksake." You yelled as you slumped back down.

Soap, Price, Rudy and Alejandro along with Gaz was on a mission while Simon stayed with you. Which was weird. You wanted to go with them but they said no. You may be a Omega and they might now know but you were a member of the team so they couldn't stop you right?

Well apparently they can. Ghost had decided to lock you in your room. Which meant you couldn't go anywhere. It was so unfair. Why were they acting like this? You closed your eyes as a wave of dizziness along with hotness. You couldn't take it anymore as you shoved your hand down your shorts. You moaned softly as you gripped your cock. Meanwhile, your other hand started to finger your hole. You panted and moaned as it felt so good.

You were so lost in pleasure that you didn't hear your door unlock and your lieutenant step inside. Simon stopped as he smelt you were in heat. You smelled amazing. You were making the Alpha drool at the sight of you fucking yourself with a dildo. He gave a dark and deep chuckle as you froze. Your eyes widened as you looked at the Alpha. You gulped as you saw him stalk towards you.

You went to pull the dildo out but your wrists were tied to the headboard before Ghost gripped the toy and began thrusting it in and out of you fast and deep. He gripped your cock and pumped it in time with his thrusts of the toy. You came all over his hand and your chest but he didn't stop his movements. You gasped and moaned as tears rolled down your cheeks from the overstimulation.

"Ahhh Simon please. It's too much." You cried as he smirked but didn't stop. "Awww is my little slut having a good time? But I bet you want the real thing huh? You're such a slut." He rolled his mask up as he nipped and sucked at your scent gland. You whimpered as your body started shaking. Simon began to strip himself of his clothing as you widened. He was fucking huge.

You gulped. There was no way that was gonna fit inside of you. You whined. Your Omega side wanted his knot so badly. You wanted him to fuck you into the matress and fill you up with his pups. "Please Alpha." Your head said no but your Omega said yes. Ghost didn't need to be told twice as he pumped his cock a few times before pushing into your hole.

He groaned as he buried his face in the crook of your neck. He began to thrust up into you as you moaned. He began to fuck you at a rough pace as you closed your eyes. It felt so good. You have never had a real cock before or an Alpha but it felt so good. "I'm gonna fucking breed you Omega. I'm gonna knot you so good you get knocked up." He grunted as he smirked and put a hand on your stomach and he could feel the bulge of his cock as he penetrated you fast and hard.

"You would look so fucking good with my pups sweetheart." He felt himself close. You cried as you came a 3rd time. Your chest heaved as you felt your wrists burn from the ropes that bound you. "Oh fuck." Simon bit down on your neck as he came inside of you. His knot swelled up as you panted. He rolled the pair of you over so you were snug against his chest.

You were so tired as you fell limp against him. He kissed your head as he wrapped the covers over you and closed his eyes. You ended up passing out.

You had no idea what you were in for. But there is still time for this story to get much, much, worse...