Chapter Fifteen

Y/n sighed as he was sitting down on the couch. He was just watching TV. Y/n was home alone while Jason was at work. Y/n kept getting flashbacks off everything that happened to him in the military. The good, and the bad.

Y/n sighed again before he turned the tv off and stood up. The omega popped his back. He then rubbed his stomach. It's been about 2 months since he found out he was pregnant.

He wasn't massive which he was grateful for but he did have a bit of a bump.

Y/n walked into the kitchen and decided to do the washing up to keep his mind active and so he stops spiralling.

Y/n was in the middle of washing up when Jason came in. The alpha yawned as he placed his keys and wallet down on the coffee table.

Y/n smiled. He was happy to see Jason. "Evening honey. How was wortk?" The omega asked. Jason smiled back before he walked over to his fiance and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Boring." the alpha paused before he rubbed Y/ns belly. "How are my favourite boys doing?" Jason asked. Y/n smiled. "apart from me wanting to eat strange foods and going to pee every five minutes, we've been good." Y/n giggled.

Jason chuckled. "Your so cute when you laugh." Jason said before he pulled Y/n away from the sink. "Baby you need to take a break." Jason said as he pulled Y/n in the middle of the front room.

Y/n was confused. "What are you doing?" The omega laughed when Jason put some music on and put his hand on the omegas waist.

Y/n wrapped his arms around Jason's neck as the two began to sway to the music. Jason placed his chin on top of the omegas head. "I love you so much baby boy." Jason whispered as the music played in the background.

Y/n smiled. "I love you to."

While the two were swaying to the music y/n looked out the window.

His eyes widened as he saw someone familiar standing outside the window.

No it can't be. This isnt real. No...

To be continued

Sorry if this is short the next one will be longer lol thanks everyone for the support it really means a lot to me ❤️❤️❤️