Chapter Ten

Ghost growled as he punched the punching bag angrily. Y/n has been dead for nearly 7 months. All the task force were angry and every mission they go on they kill brutally even if its a stealth mission.

Ghost had broken the punching bag as it laid on the ground, ripped apart.

Price walked in, coffee in hand. "Ghost. We are all angry but that is the 18th punching bag you have broke within 3 weeks." Price said, shaking his head.

The other alpha growled. "Our baby is dead. We don't have him anymore and you expect me to calm down." Ghost yelled, he was pissed.

"Your taking the piss Price." The alpha snarled before storming out of the training room, heading to the showers.

Gaz walked up to Price. "We have a mission in a small town called Bostin." Gaz said.

Price nodded as the group got their gear on before they headed to the chopper.

Time skip

Y/n sighed as he walked down the road. He had recently left Bostin and the nice old lady names Hannah. She was really sweet and caring during Y/ns stay.

But Y/n needed to go. He needed to start a new life. Unfortunately, he couldn't get a car so he needed a lift. Y/n sighed as he walked down the long ass road that stretched for miles. Why did he have to end up In Texas in a small town in the middle of nowhere?

The omega was shivering as the rain poured. He put his hood up. Loads of cars drove passed the poor omega.

A car sped past and splashed him. Y/m was drenched. "YOU CUNT." The omega yelled. The car stopped.

Y/n froze as he saw someone getting out and storming over. Y/n squeaked as he was grabbed. "Shut the fuck up." The alpha snarled. Y/n saw more men walking over.

Y/n saw Konig. Y/ns eyes widened as he looked away, his hood covering his face.

"I'm sorry sir. I'm just cold." The omega said, trying to make his voice deeper.

"Wait a second." Price said.

"You remind me of someone." Roach said as Keegan sniffed the air.

Y/n gulped.

This was it.

He had been caught...

Dun dun dunnnn

More coming later today