CHAPTER FOUR

It was movie night as you were sat on the couch in between Ghost and Sam. You felt Sam lean back and pull you into his side. You found yourself blushing as you leaned into the Alpha's side. None of you noticed how all the others gave a very dark look to Sam.

Ghost gripped his glass as he tried to focus on the movie. None of the 141 could focus. All they could think about was you. Gaz and Soap gave each other glances. Price sniffed the air but all he could smell was Alpha's, sadly.

Sam felt you had gotten a little bit heavier as he looked down and saw that you had fallen asleep. He smiled as found himself laying his head on top of your's before he drifted of to sleep himself.

Tyler looked at the pair of you before he nudged Michael. There was something you were hiding. And they were going to figure out what.

~TIME SKIP~

You were in the showers after a long mission. You have a massive and deep gash on your thigh. Price wanted you to stay in the infirmary for a couple of days but you snuck out when everyone had left. 

You hummed as you felt the warm water run down your back. You sighed as you turned the water off and wrapped a towel around your waist and stepped out of the shower. You got dressed as you sat down and scrolled through your phone.

You stopped as a small smile spread across your face. You really did miss your mother. It was your fault. You should have protected her. 

"Hey." You looked up as Sam sat down next to you on the bench. You turned your phone off as you looked at him. You and Sam have gotten very close over the last couple of weeks. And he was a very kind and handsome Alpha.

"I have to tell you something. And you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone." You said as Sam nodded his head slowly. "I'm not an Alpha, I'm an Omega." You said as you looked down. Sam was quiet as he processed the information. This changes everything. Sam stopped your rambling as he put a hand on your cheek. You stopped talking as you looked into his bright blue eyes as you blushed. He was breathtaking.

"I'm not gonna tell anyone." He said softly. You found yourself leaning up as you pressed your lips against his. You felt sparks as you felt the man pull you into his lap. The kiss was hot and steamy as you felt his tongue enter your mouth. You pulled away as Sam leaned his forehead against yours.

~TIME SKIP~

You were writing in your journal. You were feeling happy and excited as the smile never left your face. The door opened as you looked up to see Soap. "Hey." You said as you put your journal under your pillow and stood up. "Hey. Price needs to see you in his office." He said as you gulped. You followed him out as you made it to Price's office.

You saw everyone in there. "What's going on?" You asked. Ghost shut and locked the door as your heart beat started to beat faster with fear.

"Is everything alright?" 

"We know you're an Omega Y/N." 

This was not good...