chapter Fourteen

Jason was woken up by the sounds of screaming. Jason quickly sat up as he looked at Y/n who was thrashing around and screaming. The alpha quickly scooted closer to Y/n. "Baby, baby boy. Wake up. It's OK. It's just a bad dream." Jason said softly.

Y/n shot up and screamed. "Ghost no. He's going to get me. Their going to find me." The omega sobbed.

Jason sighed as he gently wrapped his arms around his fiancé. "Shhh, shh its OK baby. Its OK. They won't get you. I promise I'm here." Jason said softly.

Y/n nuzzled his face in the crook of Jason's neck. "Please don't let them get me." The omega whispered. He also kept om having a pain I'm his belly.

Jason rubbed the omegas back. "I promise baby boy. They don't know where you are and you said they think your dead right?" Jason asked gently.

Y/n nodded his head.

Jason gave a small smile. "So they won't come looking for you. Your safe." Jason said, playing with Y/ns hair.

Y/n nodded as he sniffled.

Jason looked at the time seeing it was 6am. "Come on. I'll make some breakfast." Jason said as he got out of bed and stretched.

Y/n looked around the room as he made sure that there was no one byt him and Jason.

There wasn't.

Y/n felt something in his stomach and he quickly shot up and ran Into the bathroom, and threw up.

Jason was halfway down the stairs before he ran upstairs and Into the bathroom. He crouched down and rubbed his fiancé's back. "Shhh its OK." The alpha said softly. "Let it all out."

~Time skip 2 weeks later the hospital~

Y/n sighed. "Jay I'm sure I'm fine."  Y/n said. Jason shook his head as he ran his thumb along Y/ns knuckles. "Baby. You have been throwing up for 2 weeks now. I don't want to risk it." Jason said.

The doctor walked in with a huge smile on his face.

He told y/n to lay down on the table.

Y/n did as he was told. The doctor lifted the omegas shirt up enough to show his belly. "Do your nipples feel tender omega?" The doctor asked.

The omega nodded his head. "Yeah actually. I noticed it." Y/n said.

The doctor smiled as he put gell on the omegas belly. Y/n shivered at the coldness. "Yep. As I suspected, your 4 months pregnant. "

Y/n froze. "How come I didn't know? How come I didn't know. How come my belly isn't big?' The omega asked, clearly panicked.

Jason squeezed Y/ns hand.

The doctor smiled softly. "Sometimes people don't have much showing." The doctor said.

Y/n sighed. "Thanks doctor." The alpha said before he helped Y/n to the car.

The ride was silent until Jason spoke up. "Your 3 months pregnant. Its not mine is it." Jason said sadly. But he knew why. And he didn't mind. He loved Y/n and he was going to love and raise this baby like his own.

Y/n nodded. "I think it's Ghosts"...

To be continued...