Chapter Eleven

The task force looked at the small omega. Konig growled as he stepped closer, Price was sniffing the air. "there is something familiar about you." Gaz said.

Y/n had his hood up and he was looking down so the alphas couldn't see his face. "No I don't know who you guys are. I don't want any trouble." The omega said.

"Do you need a ride?" Keegan spoke up as he looked Y/n up and down.

Y/n gulped as his hands shook. He was so cold, wet, thirsty and hungry. But he can't let them catch him. He just can't.

Y/n shook his head. "I-It's fine." y/n noticed that their was a gas station as he hurriedly walked away.

The guys watched as Ghost narrowed his at the omega. "Hey Roach we need gas?" price asked. Roach popped his head out of the window. "yep."

The guys got into the car as Soap yawned. "hey am I the only one or did that omega smell familiar?" Gaz asked. The guys all nodded their heads as they walked into the gas station.

Roach and Keegan stayed outside to fill the truck.

Y/n was wandering around. *Maybe I can nick something. I know it's wrong but Im starving.* The omega thought as he he slipped a drink and food into his bag.

Y/n was trembling as he rummaged through his pockets. He had a dollar. He knew it will be very suspicious if he didn't buy anything so he brought a bottle of water. Y/n gulped as he noticed that Ghost and Konig was behind him in line.

Y/ns bottom lip trembled as he paid for the water.

He bumped into Price sending the omegas bag tumbling to the ground, stuff falling out.

"Did you steal that omega?" The cashier yelled. The alpha was fuming.

The omega started to panic. He didn't know what to do.

This was it. He was going to get caught and get taken back home.

Just as y/n was about to make a run for it, a man jogged over. He was handsome and tall and had light blue eyes and brown hair. "Honey, how many times. You need to be careful." the guy said softly. Y/n was confused as he looked at the guy.

The guy gave him a look that said *Play along*. Y/n nodded his head.

The guy looked at the cashier. "I'm so sorry about my husband. He's sick and he forgets things. Here." the man payed for the items that the omega had stolen.

He then picked Y/ns bag up and zipped it up. "Come on honey." the man smiled as he led Y/n out of the gas station.

The omega was shaking.

Ghost gave the pair a suspicious look.

The guy helped y/n into the passenger side of his car. "Why are you helping me?" The omega asked. "I want to help you. Your soaking and I bet you haven't ate in a while and I saw those guys surrounding you. I was worried for you omega. But it looked like you knew them." The alpha said.

Y/n nodded his head. "Thank you." The omega said.

"No problem. I love about 3 hours from here. You can stay for as long as you need. And when we get there you can have some proper warm food, and a nice hot shower along with clean ctlotthes. I'm Jason by the way." Jason said smiling.

Y/n was cautious of the alpha. He didn't trust Jason. Not yet anyway.

But why did Jason save him?

What was the alphas intentions?