Chapter eight

Y/n was in the training room as he shot every target. Y/n blindfolded himself before he took a deep breath before firing. He heard the sweet clank of the dummy falling down. Y/n took his blind fold off and smiled at his work. Y/n jumped as he heard clapping.

Y/n turned around and saw keegan. "Not bad for an Omega." The alpha smirked as he slowly walked over to the omega.

Y/n sighed as he put the gun back where he found it. "What do you want Keegan?" Y/n asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. Keegan chuckled as he gripped y/ns jaw. "Now is that any way to speak to a superior?' Keegan asked as he smirked under his mask. "Your not a superior, your a Sargent, like me." The omega said, rolling his eyes.

Keegan laughed at that as he gripped y/ns jaw more. Y/n winced as Keegan ran his gloved thumb over y/ns bottom lip.

Y/n heard Price walk in as he sighed. "What's going on here?" Price asked as he walked behind y/n and put his hands on the younger man's hips.

Y/n was quiet as he looked away. "Look. At. Me." Keegan said through a clenched jaw as he gripped Y/ns jaw again and forced his head back so the omega was looking at him.

"Yo, we got a mission." Soap said as he came into the training room. Keegan and Price let y/n go as they all got ready for the mission.

Time skip

Y/n was running through the woods. It was raining hard and he was badly injured. "Shit." Ghost muttered as he could see the men they were fighting running after y/n from the helicopter.  "Y/n run to the cliff now." Roach said quickly.

The omega quickly ran through the woods and to the cliff. Y/n stopped, he was breathing hard as he panicked. He had no weapon as he saw the chopper get to the edge of the cliff, Soap leaning out.

"Baby jump, I'll catch you." Soap yelled through the noise. Y/n looked down. If he fell, he'd be dead within an instant. Y/n gulped as he saw the men. "Don't move." One yelled in a deep Russian accent. Y/n was panicking as he jumped.

"Y/n." They all screamed as he fell down the cliff.

Y/n landed in the water as he grunted. His lungs felt like they were going to burst as he saw gunshots in the water.

Y/n swam down so he didn't get hit.

Y/ns vision was blurry as he felt his oxygen running out.

All the guys were panicking. "We need to leave." Nick shouted. "No we can't." Konig said as Alejandro looked frantically down into the water.

"Guys if we don't leave, then we're dead." Nick said as he started to fly away.

All the guys were panicking as they watched in horror.

Did y/n survive or is this the end of the story...

:) hopefully that was good I didn't carry on with this story because I didn't think anyone actually liked it 😅 😬