Chapter 20

Hey guys so I'm not going with the original idea I had because it was just stupid so I'm changing it😊
-----------------------------------------
Time skip

Y/n sighed as he stared out the window. It was cloudy and raining hard. Ghost yawned as Gaz turned the radio up. Y/n was tired after last night. He got shouted at and he didn't sleep a wink. Y/n closed his eyes before someone slapped his thigh. The omega jumped as he opened his eyes. Keegan smirked. "W-what was that for? The omega asked. "Your not allowed to sleep darling." Price said.

Y/n blinked. "W-why not?" The omega asked. "I'm exhausted." Y/n said as all the guys laughed. "That's not our fault you got no sleep." Ghost said as he gripped Y/ns chin. "No sleeping." He said lowly.

Y/n turned his head and looked out the window. This wasn't fair. Why did this have to happen to him. Why did he have to lose his family?

Y/n blinked back tears as his mind wondered to his dad's and his brother. He missed them. Y/n sighed as he Roach parked the car and everyone got out. Except for Alejandro and Y/n.

Alejandro looked at the pregnant omega. "You be good. And no running off. Or talking to anyone. Do you understand?" Alejandro said.

Y/n nodded his head as him and Alejandro got out of the car and headed into the diner. Y/n sat down next to Ghost and Keegan.

Y/n looked at the menu. Soap held Y/ns hand. "Um can I use the bathroom?" Y/n whispered. "I'm coming with you." Soap said as he stood up.

Soap followed as the pair went into the bedroom. Price slipped something in Y/ns drink. "That should make him our little boy for a while." Price smirked.

After a few minutes Soap and Y/n came back. Y/n waddled to the table and sat down. The omega yawned loudly. Y/n sipped his water as food came.

Y/n ate his food as the others talked and ate.

Y/n started to feel weird as he looked around. Konig smirked. "You ok baby?" Konig asked. Y/n nodded. "Yeah, I just feel a bit weird." The omega whispered as his eyes glowed blue.

The guys all smirked.

Their plan worked.

Idk what I'm doing anymore I'm sorry guys 😫😫😫😭😭😭😭😭😭