The research

Leonna went into her room for the night and took a shower. Afterwards she sat on her bed and begin to write in her journal. "What in the hell is going on?!" she thought. Why is all this crazy stuff happening to her. The clowns were amazing though but who or what were they? Also, the thing in the woods. It was very tall and slender. Jeff said that it was the Slenderman. Another thing is what is Jeff. There's more she felt she didn't know about him in general. Was he working for that Slender thing? All this seemed to happen the that small shop. The book. What was it? The mark on her back. Was there a connection? There must be! She felt like she was going mad. Shutting her journal, she looked over at her phone. "Shit..." she said seeing it way almost 2 am. She needed sleep. She laid down and instantly fell into slumber. 

She awoke suddenly by a giggle. She got up and seen a small silhouette in the corner of the room. She blinked a few things to adjust her eye. It looked to be a girl in pink, hair long and messy, her eyes seemed to glow green as she held an old stuffed bear. The little girl smiled sweetly. "Err hello? Are you ok?" Leonna asked. The girl turned away and vanished out of the room. "W-wait!" she said. She got up and ran out of the room to follow the child, but she was gone. She looked around and didn't see anyone around. Sighing she went back to her room and threw herself on the bed. 

It was midday as Leonna was trying her best to keep up with the orders. She was failing miserably. The orders were a mess, she was dropping everything, and she wasn't keeping up with the pace. A lady came in and looked at Leonna with concern. "Miss Leonna are you ok?" she asked. "Yeah... It's going great!" she said trying her best to not lose it. The lady stood and watched her struggle with making the food. She also couldn't help noticing the dark circles on her eyes. "Listen, I've talked to the boss. You're not fired but I suggested that you need a break today." Leonna felt bad for not being able to do the work, but she was assured that it was ok. 

After a long-needed nap Leonna went in search for a library. She got on a computer and started her search for some answers. Look at the screen there was some information about the Slenderman. She looked up Jeff the killer and found many strange fanart of him. He seemed to be very popular but still, he IS a killer. She looked at the story of his to see it's the same one he had told her. She knew he was full of it. "Creepy... pasta...?" she said to herself. Typing in the words she found a lot more then she expected. Stories, fanart, so-called sightings, etc. The clown and jester were called Laughing Jack in a box and Candy Pop. The one in the top hat and the long coat was named Jason the Toymaker. And the girl she seen last night was Sally Williams. So... They are all creepypastas... But the question is what does all of this has to do with her? She looked away from the screen to see a familiar leather book beside her.