Bio/Info (Updated)

In the present of this timeline, Ben is currently 12 years old. After an incident in his life, he lost everyone he cared about. More about this will be revealed later on. He's been on his own for about a year. And to prevent any confusion, it has been a year after the 6 month Timeskip in episode 1 during the senator's disarmament plan. Also, it is January after the 6 month Timeskip.

 Also, it is January after the 6 month Timeskip

Like this, but taller. He also wears the same green jacket and blue jeans from like his Alien Force counterpart. The watch has also recalibrated, but it left his original aliens when it did.

 The watch has also recalibrated, but it left his original aliens when it did

This will be used to better hide Ben's identity in public. People aren't stupid, and they would recognize the Omnitrix symbol.

Aliens:
Heatblast.
Wildmutt.
Diamondhead.
XLR8.
Grey Matter.
Four Arms.
Stinkfly.
Ripjaws.
Upgrade. (He won't look like he did in canon)
Ghostfreak.
Canonbolt.
Buzzshock.
Wildvine.
Blitzwolfer.
Snare-Oh.
Frankenstrike.
Upchuck.
Ditto.
Eye Guy.
Feedback.
Way Big.
Arctiguana.
Swampfire.
Echo Echo.
Humungousaur.
Jetray.
Goop.
Big Chill.
Chromastone.
Brainstorm.
Spidermonkey.
Alien X (Locked).
Lodestar.
Rath.
Nanomech.
Water Hazard.
AmFibian.
Armodrillo.
Terraspin.
NRG.
Fasttrack.
Chamalien.
Eatle.
Clockwork.
Juryrigg.

His control over the Omnitrix will be between his normal control, and master control. He won't be able to transform instantaneously, but he won't have a time limit. This is so he isn't ahead of the Justice League, but also not behind.

And the question of Aggregor. He has already been beaten. Thanks to Ben not taking off the Omnitrix, Professor Paradox was able to have Ben stop him before he became Ultimate Aggregor. The same is said for the Highbreed. They were healed by the Omnitrix before they could cause any trouble.

Thanks to Azmuth's help, he was able to set up a secret headquarters in Bellwood. It is disguised as a plumbing store. It is operated by several Galvins in robot suits.

I really don't want to use the hero name Legion again, but it's the only one that fits. If any of you have a better one, please tell me.

Edit: He will be proficient in a couple martial arts. Taekwondo, Karate, and Boxing. He's not a master at them yet, but still proficient enough to be helpful.

I'll see you when the first chapter releases.