S1, Ep 4: In Blackest Night Part 1

We open up to an alien planet. We see a large building in the middle of the city. Inside said building, many people are arguing over something. An orange lizard man with a horn on his head, and two smaller horn on the lower parts of both cheeks.

Lizard Man 1: "Order! Order! We will have order!"

Despite his shouts, the room continues to shout at each other. Numerous alien species are arguing over something. Then, the giant screen in the middle of the room lights up. A voice also emits from the screen.

???: "Silence!" This silences the room immediately, and everyone stands up. "This high tribunal is now convened."

A pale face with yellow eyes appears on the screen, and two more do as well. Two of them are male, and the other is female.

Judge 1: "Never before have so many put aside their differences, and come together in pursuit of a single goal."

F. Judge: "But never before has there been a crime so heinous, so vast that it had the power to unite us in grief and revulsion."

Everyone sits down as the voices continue to speak.

Judge 2: "We are gathered here to seek justice."

We see beige colored alien, with blue things on the sides of it's head, wearing white clothing with black accents and a blue gem on it's midsection. It also hands red eyes, with it's sclera completely black. He presses a few buttons on the podium he's on, and it floats up to the screen, right in front of the three faces.

Judge 1: "Where is the accused?"

Podium Alien: "Unfortunately, he is still at large."

The three faces look at each other for a moment, before looking forward.

Judge 1: "Manhunters, step forward."

Several large robots then step forward, marching while holding a small metal stick in their right hands. Their footsteps make loud thumping sounds as they approach the base of the screen.

 Their footsteps make loud thumping sounds as they approach the base of the screen

Judge 2: "This is no ordinary criminal. Finding him and bringing him back will almost certainly involve great peril. Are you prepared for that?"

Lead Manhunter: "No man escapes the Manhunters."

They all then start speaking at the same time.

Manhunters: "No man escapes the Manhunters."

Lead Manhunter: "Show us an image of the accused."

Podium Alien: "He's a native of the planet Earth." He presses a button, making a hologram appear in the center of the room, which shows Green Lantern. "The Green Lantern known as John Stewart."

=============================================================================================

We cut to Earth, in the middle of the city. Walking down one of it's streets is John, who is currently wearing sunglasses and a black leather jacket.