S1 Ep 3: Secret Origins Part 3

We open up to a man repairing the radar dish that was destroyed a little over six months ago. The dark clouds and storm, that the invaders created, is still happening around him.

Worker: "Done. I thought we'd never get this dish back online."

Scientist: "Are you sure you hooked it up right?" He asks from the man's earpiece.

Worker: "Yeah. Why?"

Scientist: "My readings are off the chart. Something's coming this way. Something really big."

In the upper atmosphere, a massive ship is going towards Earth. It has a similar design to the other machinery of the invaders.

=============================================================================================

We see Snapper Carr reporting from the news station.

Snapper Carr: "Government sources have confirmed the approach of another object from space. They predict it will be roughly five times the size of the first landers. Senator J. Allen Carter had this to say."

The broadcast changes to footage of the Senator.

Carter: "In the face of this new development, we are calling on the public to remain calm."

Glass is suddenly shattered by a couple of men who are stealing from a television store.

Man 1: "Always wanted one of these."

Man 2: "But what if we get caught?"

Man 1: "What difference does it make?" He and the other man run off. "The world's coming to an end anyway."

There is absolute chaos everywhere. People are running and screaming in panic. Some people are stealing, or just breaking and vandalizing stuff.

Man 3: "We're all doomed! Save yourselves!"

From above, J'onn and Wonder Woman are watching the chaos unfold.

Wonder Woman: "Perhaps mother was right about mankind." She watches as a man loots a store. "They're nothing but untamed savages."

J'onn: "Do not judge them too harshly. They act out of fear."

The two continue to watch the chaos below. A group of men run by two other men, who look like bikers. They are currently trying to lift up some rubble.

Man 4: "Hey! There's kids trapped under here! Someone give us a hand!"

Suddenly, green light envelops the rubble.

Green Lantern: "Will this do?"

He lifts up the rubble with his ring, allowing the two men to reach the kids.

Man 5: "Thanks, man!"

Green Lantern nods as he heads up to where J'onn and Wonder Woman are. Flash and Arsenal, who still is in his Big Chill form, also go up the building to reach them.

Green Lantern: "Sorry we're late. Had to stop and help some civilians."

Flash: "What'd you call us back for?"

Wonder Woman: "Superman's been captured." She points at the giant machine. "He's trapped somewhere inside there with Hawkgirl."

Flash: "Woah." He turns to Big Chill. "What happened in there?"

Big Chill: "I was blocked off from them. The door was protected by some kind of electrical shield, so I couldn't phase through it. There wasn't anything I could do."