S1, Ep 8: Paradise Lost Part 1

We open up to a powerful storm, thunder rumbling, lightning arcing across the sky, and rain pouring down. The powerful winds knock down signs, and great waves crash against the beaches and piers of Metropolis.

With Snapper Carr, he is making a report while in the storm, wearing a yellow raincoat.

Snapper Carr: "As feared, tropical storm Gardner has been upgraded to Hurricane Gardner. Metropolis residents are warned to take immediate shelter. Roads are open to emergency vehicles only."

Speaking of emergency vehicles, a Firetruck is currently driving down a bridge, sirens blaring.

The Firetruck's windshield is completely covered in water, the wipers only clearing the windshield for a moment. The radio then suddenly turns on in the vehicle.

Radio: "Ladder unit 79, respond to overturned vehicle at fifth and Bryant."

The fireman in the passenger seat presses a few switches while the driver sighs in annoyance.

Fireman 1: "It never rains, but it pours."

As the Firetruck continues down the bridge, a stop sign is torn off of its pole and sent flying into the windshield of the Firetruck, breaking it.

The two firemen duck out of the way, causing the Firetruck to veer off to the side, hitting the sidewalk. This causes the vehicle to spin off to the right, only stopping when breaking through the railing of the bridge. The Firetruck is left hanging off the side of the bridge.

As they recuperate, the two firemen look down at the road below them.

Fireman 1: "Out the back!"

The other fireman undoes his seatbelt and moves into the backseat. However, this causes the Firetruck to lean forward farther, before falling off the side of the bridge.

The firemen scream in fear, which is stopped when Superman catches the front of the Firetruck. This sudden stop causes the one that was unfastened to fall out the broken windshield, but is caught by Superman.

Superman strains slightly as he somewhat struggles to keep the Firetruck balanced on his one arm, but it suddenly becomes less difficult.

Wonder Woman: "Don't worry! Just hang on!"

Wonder Woman is using her lasso to help support the weight of the Firetruck. With her are two individuals as well. One of them is Arsenal in his Snare-Oh form, who is using his bandages to help Wonder Woman.

 One of them is Arsenal in his Snare-Oh form, who is using his bandages to help Wonder Woman

And next to Snare-Oh is Sophie. Sophie is currently wearing a dark red spandex suit with an open black leather jacket over it.

The suit has a fire symbol on the chest, and the jacket has flame decal on the sleeves.

The Omnitrix Wielder: Arsenal (Ben 10 X Justice League)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara