S1, Ep 6: The Enemy Below Part 1

We start off in the middle of an ocean, where a storm is raging. Deep down, below the surface, is a submarine. On the side, the submarine's name is the "USS DEFIANT".

Inside the sub, one of the men aboard sees something on the radar.

M. Sailor: "Sir. Unidentified craft approaching. Baring 010."

Captain: "At this depth?" He turns to another soldier. "Establish radio contact."

A female sailor attempts to do so, but is unable to.

F. Sailor: "I've tried all frequencies. No response."

M. Sailor: "Whatever it is, it's big and closing fast."

Captain: "Evasive maneuvers. Planes down, 20 degrees."

Two other sailors comply and they pull the submarine down. However, this doesn't help as the unknown water craft is still following them.

 However, this doesn't help as the unknown water craft is still following them

M. Sailor: "Still closing, sir! It's going to-!"

The submarine is hit, and the lights flicker with the electrical work failing as sparks fly around. The submarine is shook up, nearly knocking the Admiral down. The lights suddenly turn off, with the lights turning red.

Admiral: "Damage report."

F. Sailor: "Starboard runners out!"

M. Sailor: "Captain, the hostile craft is turning! It's making another run!"

The Admiral grabs onto a radio and starts speaking into it.

Admiral: "Prepare torpedo tubes!"

On the radar, the unknown craft gets really close.

M. Sailor: "There's no time!"

The unknown ship goes over the submarine, scraping the top of it. This tears a hole in the submarine and water starts leaking in. The female sailo attempts to make a distress call.

F. Sailor: "This is USS DEFIANT!" She flinches from some works. "We are under attack and have sustained heavy damage! We are going down! Repeat: We are going down!"

As the submarine descends deeper into the ocean, the unknown ship approaches the sinking submarine.

Inside the unknown ship, several oddly dressed men are working. One of them is observing the sinking submarine before turning to a man in a large chair, who is obscured by a shadow.

 One of them is observing the sinking submarine before turning to a man in a large chair, who is obscured by a shadow