cuddles and chips

T.W - smuttttt (much MUCH requested by Nickilob  in the last version of the book so we're finally giving it to her)

°°°°°•••••°°°°°

Not a word was exchanged as we walked upstairs, no words as the door closes.

No words when he rips off his shirt.

"May I?" He utters those voice, his voice dripping with need.

I nod, trying to look sultry and not as excited as I am.

I lay on my stomach, let him unzip my dress and drop kisses on my back as he goes. His eyes roam around, glued to every inch of me.

I am never under a man, women are a different story. But I'll let him.

I close my eyes when his finger enters, slow and unsure at first but then more eager, urgent.

I bite back a moan when I find another finger inside.

His fingers curl and I can't hold it anymore.

I sink into the bed and the mound of pillows, soft whimpers escaping my lips.

With a loud moan, I reach my high. His tongue plays around my clit and that just adds to the feeling.

A scream of pleasure comes out of me. Embarrassing but he seems to love it.

I give myself a while of recovery before gesturing him to lay down.

"Now, let's do it my way," I whisper, panting.

He obliges without hesitation.

Good boy.

I tie up my hair and can't help but smile at his state under me.

He, under all his dreamy old Hollywood heartthrob glory, is beautiful. He's lean but powerful. His mouth is hanging slightly open. He's eager. It's cute.

I unzip his pants with my mouth. "Take it off," I order.

He quickly does as he's told.

I am loving this.

I climb on top of him as he holds my hand, positioning myself directly where he wants me.

He's head falls on the mountain of pillows and my grip on his hand tightens.

I grind my hips against him. He tries to grab me.

"Nuh-uh. I lead."

His arms fall back, clutching the bedsheets as my pace quickens.

We have got to the point where I don't know who's moans are louder, mine or his.

He keeps calling out my name like a prayer and that just does something to me. Makes me go absolutely feral.

"You'll remember my name now," I pant.

I tip my head back, a pressure building up in my stomach as I work.

"You're a fucking goddess, Esmeray."

"Fucking goddess or just...just goddess," I say between pants and moans.

He grins, "Oh my god, Esmeray."

My name has never sounded better. Ever.

"Ray. Please. Please. Please."

I wait for a few minutes before muttering a quick yes.

He starts grinding in perfect rhythm.

The room echoes the sounds we make.