Coronation

The dress ^^

Everything is actually going to back to normal now.

For a few weeks, Azrael has finally had time to grieve his family. ned a long time ago.

Also, I've never seen Lucas happier.

When asked what's going on he'll just say, "There's so much to be happy about!"

That's true.

We destroyed the palace. Broke it down to the ground.

We're rebuilding it. Less creepy more modern and sexy.

A manor, with a beautiful garden, a lake at the back, car space for my collection and a pool.

But today...today is going to be an interesting day.

Today I turn into the crowned Queen.

I sit in a silk robe, getting my hair and makeup done. Why? Because I can.

Ocean's in the chair next to mine.

"Holy shit, babe. You look beautiful," I announce when the girls are done with her.

She had apparently once told Lucas she wanted a dress like Cindrella's. And guess what he did? He got her a dress like Cindrella's.

Which is what she'll be wearing to the coronation.

"Did you know I had curls?"

I shake my head, no.

She looks breathtaking. Her natural curls frame her face, a soft blue eyeshadow brightens up her eyes and a pink lipgloss just makes the look feel...Ocean. Plus, the freckles just add a bit of magic.

Which reminds me, she has sick ass powers now.

"Lucas said my curls are nice."

"He's right."

I look at myself in the mirror. The front two strands of my hair are hanging off my face unbothered. The rest of my hair is clipped back with pretty diamond studdy thingies. Don't ask.

My father always had a no boob policy.

Meaning, my dresses should not have any... boob visibility.

I mentally laugh when I look at my dress.

I love pissing him off. Even when he's gone.

My one shoulder dress is almost translucent but blindingly sparkly. Plus, it gives well deserved definition to the girls, if you know what I mean.

Azrael is going to love this.

We step out of the dressing room at the same time. And gasp.

"You look gorgeous!" We say in unison.

Her Cindrella ballgown is literally Cindrella's ballgown. It's a soft blue gown with big puffy sleeves and a gorgeous sweetheart neckline.

I offer her my hand, "Shall we?"

°°°°°

The absolute front seats are solely reserved for the people who were by my side for all of it.

The hall is filled with nobles and others who I barely know.

Pictures of all the dead Soldiers from my side hang on the walls as a tribute. Their families are here too.

And Cara, my beautiful little girl, I am thinking about opening a school to her name.

I walk down the carpeted hall as everyone stands, Azrael smiles, Ocean looks like she's about to squeal.

Lucas is beside me. As always.

Guess who I wanted to crown me?

Susan!

"Because no one expected the Angel to set the world on fire we now, can all agree that this is the day we've all been waiting for. The crown is finally going to be placed on a woman that's truly worthy. It's her time to reign and no one can stop her."

As I sit on the throne whose former occupant was my father and Susan reads out a boring paragraph from an old book, I realise the importance of this.

It's done.

I won.

We won.

"Esmeray?"

I stand.

"I've waited for thing day longer than I can remember. Not for the money or for those gorgeous jewels. Though that is a plus."

There was a bit of polite laughter.

"But it was mostly for all of you. I didn't want people to be afraid of us. We're supposed to protect you, and we will."

I turn towards Susan as she whispers, "Proud of you, princess."

I lower myself as she positions the crown on my head.

"Your new crowned Queen, Queloband!"

The crown erupts into cheers when I am handed my father's sword.

"And now, I'd like to bring my brother, my partner in crime, my absolute best friend up here."

Lucas walks up to the stage, fixing his suit, slightly confused.

I grab the Duke's cloak and crown from Fluer's sister.

"I pronounce you as the Grand Duke of Queloband."

He blinks at me, "What?"

"I promised."

"Yeah, I thought that was a joke," He stutters out.

"I wasn't joking, Luke. You've been there, by my side, through everything. And I actually see you as my brother. You're the only who deserves this post."

He bows, letting me put the cloak and the crown on him.

"You're ugly," I tell him to balance out how nice I was before.

"Not as much as you, Shrek."

"And Ocean, you'll be crowned the Duchess with or without Lucas. And Azrael, my love. What would I do without you? This, Queloband, is your new Grand Council. Thank you."

"Let's go get wasted," Lucas whispers.

"Shut up."