𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

________________________
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 : 𝘵𝘪𝘤-𝘵𝘢𝘤-𝘵𝘰𝘦
________________________

"i've made you some surprises." beetee said, leading katniss, gale, hattie, and cypress into a huge room. gale stopped and observed some objects. "maybe you wanna try one out. if you're gonna be a part of katniss' propo team, you may as well look the part." beetee told gale. "do i need to change?" cypress asked. beetee looked him up and down, "you're effie's son, you never need to ask that." cypress nodded in satisfaction, grabbing a crossbow and throwing it around. if it wasn't cypress, hattie would be yelling at him to not kill himself.

gale shot a shot at the target, and though it wasn't at bullseye, it set on fire. "let me go." cypress said. he walked up behind the line, and shot the crossbow. as it hit the bullseye, it set on fire as well. he turned around and blew at the tip of the bow, "bullseye." hattie nodded with an impressed smile, "that was so hot of you." cypress rolled his eyes, "oh, stop it." hattie felt gale's 'subtle' glare on cypress' side, but beetee interrupted.

"and this one is for you. plutarch wanted you to have a weapon for the sake of the propos but i couldn't just make you a fashion accessory." katniss picked up a bow, and grinned. "it's beautiful." beetee looked to hattie. "got one for you too, harriet." hattie giddily laughed, running over. "here." she took the machete from his hands, and saw some buttons on the grip. "thank you, beetee." she smiled. curiously, she clicked on one of the three buttons, the red one, and it suddenly lit on fire. "oh, my god !" hattie yelped. "woah, no setting my hair on fire !" katniss joked, ducking low.

"i thought it fit that harriet fire had some fire for her sword." beetee smiled. "i love you. what do the others do?" she pressed the blue button, and nothing happened. "nothing's happening." "try throwing it." hattie confusedly walked over to the shot range, and wound up the machete before throwing it. suddenly, instead of being thrown a couple feet, it projected all the way until the machete hit the bullseye. "woah !" she and cypress chorused.

she ran over and stole the sword out of the wood, laughing as she did. as she walked back, hattie pressed the last button, a grey one. and the blade immediately sharpened. she squinted at the knife, and went to hit the wood pillar. it instantly cut through.

"woah." she pressed it again, and it went back to normal.

« « « » » »

hattie walked beside katniss to say goodbye. colonel boggs joined them. for as far as they could see, all they could see was missiles. "you had all of this, and you just left the districts to fend for themselves?" katniss said to the colonel. "it's not that simple, katniss. we barely survived. we weren't in any kind of shape to launch a counterattack.  yeah, we could've bombed the capitol, but we would've killed your friend here, and they would've retaliated with at least twice the firepower. then what? there would've been nobody left to claim victory." colonel exclaimed.

"sounds like exactly what peeta said and then you all called him a traitor." hattie mumbled. they didn't reply. "this way, soldier." colonel told them. "you are camera-ready. doesn't your comrade look handsome?" effie asked, putting her hands on gale's shoulders as cypress stood beside effie's back, now. he wore a grey suit, always an outfit to impress. cypress put his finger beside his head, "crazy." he mouthed to hattie. she smiled, and katniss found herself smiling, as well, but wiped it off when she realized what she was smiling at. "let's go." colonel told katniss.

she turned to her friend. "i love you. don't let this time be our last." hattie smirked. "love you too." they hugged, and katniss turned to cypress. "don't stay out too long, mockingjay." he joked. "no promises." she smiled, giving the two one last look before following the colonel.