Chapter-5

Magnus was looking at Alec who walked like a dangerous lion. He didn't move until he saw Raphael fall on the floor. Alec really punched him hard. Everyone stopped their fun. Magnus eyes widened but he ran towards them. He stopped Alec by holding his hand before he pulled Raphael to punch. Alec looked at Magnus with a angry eyes. That could burn the city but for Magnus it's hard to interrupt. "What the hell are you doing?" He shouted while helping Raphael to stand up. He saw a blood in the corner of Raphael's lips. Raphael also looked at Alec with a same range but he stayed silently. "Move" Alec said before moved close to them but again Magnus stood up between them. "Alec.. Stop your fucking attitude.. And say what happened?".

Most of the people watched them. Others started to continue their fun. "This bastard supplied drugs to Izzy.. She's suffering because of him.. I'm gonna kill him.. Move aside.." He shouted. Before he did anything Magnus held his hand which he lifted to punch him. "Raphael is this true?" Magnus asked but he knew Raphael won't do   this kind of thing. But he asked because he wants to clear that to Alec. "I swear Magnus I  wouldn't give any of that.. I'm in love with her.. Why would I give drugs to my girlfriend.." He said confused. Magnus looked at Raphael without saying anything because he knew Raphael told the truth. "He's lying.. Let go of me Magnus.." Alec pulled his hand back. "Alec is saying a truth.. He won't lie to me.." "Stop support for your boy toy.." Alec said gritting his teeth.

He pulled the Raphael's collar. Magnus was in high range now. "Let go of him or you've to face me.." He said loud and clear. Alec let go of him and stood up in front of Magnus. "He was trying to destroy my sister's life.. Still your standing behind him? You bit-" before he finished the word he felt someone punched on his face. Magnus was shocked by Raphael's action. Alec turned his face to look at Raphael. "You can talk about me but you have no rights to talk about him.." Raphael said with an angry face. Magnus knew what was going to happen so he got between them.

"Raphael stopped.. Alec he didn't do anything.. Ask Izzy about that.. Clear the things before you conclude anything.." "I saw them at the park one time but Izzy said "they're friends".. She didn't say "they're dating".. So how do you want me to believe that?" Alec asked Magnus. "Okay.. Can we go to Izzy to clear this?" Alec chuckled looking away. "Why are you coming between this? Isn't it time for you to fuck someone?" He said sarcastically. Raphael pushed Magnus aside and moved towards Alec to punch him again but Alec blocked him. Magnus pushed them and shouted "Stop". They looked at Magnus. "Raphael come with me.." Magnus walked towards the entrance. Alec also followed them. He is still mad at him. The people who watched them moved at the place.

Magnus got in his car along with Raphael. Alec is also in his car. He doesn't want this drama but he has no other option. Once Magnus car stopped in front of the lightwood house they walked inside. "Magnus" Mayrse said once he looked at him walking. But she looked confused when Raphael came in. "Where's Izzy room..?" He asked her. Alec rolled his eyes. Because he knew Mayrse would expect Magnus to come with Alec as her son-in-law but that's not happened. He looked at his mother before walked towards Izzy's room. He knocked on the door glaring at Magnus and Raphael who stood up behind him.

"Brother.." Izzy said but she smiled once he saw Magnus but her smile turned into a nervous one when she looked at Raphael. "What happened?" She moved towards Raphael and checked his lips. Magnus's eyebrows rose and he smiled at them. Alec was confused. "Izzy I thought he was the one who gave you a drugs.." Alec said looking at his sister. "What? Alec he's my boyfriend.. We're dating.. He didn't know about that.. One time we had a big fight so I was depressed.. One guy took advantage and offered me a drugs.. After that I didn't see him.. I was willingly searching for that drug.. I swear Raphael doesn't know anything.." Raphael was also shocked by her words.

"What are you talking about?" He asked worriedly. Magnus rolled his eyes because he never saw Raphael taking care of anyone. Yeah other than Magnus. "See this is the truth.." Magnus said looking at Alec who looked at Raphael and Izzy in a disbelief. "But still I couldn't believe that.." "Because you're a bastard.."Magnus said in a angry tone. He doesn't know what Alec was trying. "Get out of my house.." Alec said harshly and looked straight at Magnus. "Brother-" "I knew Izzy.. But now I want them to leave.." He said looking at Magnus who was annoyed by Alec's attitude.  "I don't know why you hate it so much.." Magnus said before turned to go downstairs but he stopped when Alec pulled him by his wrist. He was shocked.

Alec released once Magnus turned around. Magnus looked into Alec's eyes. "I don't know where you all get the thought of "I hate you" Alec said looking at Magnus and Izzy then Magnus. "It reflects by your attitude Alec.. Don't say you never hate me.." Magnus chuckled. "You hated me since the day when we met at high school.." He said looking down. "You don't know anything.." Alec said looking at Magnus. "I knew enough.." Magnus said in his low voice. Magnus, Alec, Raphael and Izzy everyone studied at the same school. Magnus was senior for all of them. Alec, Jace and Raphael were in the same class. But Alec and Raphael would never talk to each other. They really don't like each other either. Izzy was three years younger than Alec.

Magnus looked away from Alec when Izzy cleared her throat. "Brother I want you to stay away from my life.. I grew up.. I knew it's wrong to take a drug but I'm recovering.. You hit my boyfriend who loved all his heart.." Izzy said calmly because she doesn't want to hurt his brother. Alec was angry. Mayrse was came there. "Izzy I'm your bro-" "I knew that Alec.. But I don't want to stay under your wings anymore.." "Then don't come between my private life too.." Alec said loudly that Izzy was shocked. "I didn't-" "You came between me and Danny" Alec said looking at his sister. He would never say like this before but now he was mad at his sister. Mayrse was shocked by Alec's attitude. Danny was Alec's ex- boyfriend.

Everyone looked at Magnus who was leaving the place without looking at any of them. Raphael looked at Alec "If you hurt Magnus again I won't walk away silently.." He said in his warning tone. Alec didn't know what he was talking about. Alec looked the way where they both walked down to go out. Izzy moved close to Alec. "What happened to him?" Alec asked Izzy. They're fighting but Magnus left without saying to Izzy or Raphael like he doesn't want to stand there anymore. "I think he knew about Danny.." Izzy said after thought a lot. Mayrse looked at them without saying anything. "That's not possible.." Alec said before walking towards the downstairs.

~~~~~

At the detective office..

"I want to know him" Trevor said once he saw Underhill come to his table which is next to him. "Who?" Underhill asked without looking at his face. "Alec" Trevor said that made Underhill laugh. "Stop trying to get into his pants" he said looking at Trevor. Trevor straight up on his chair. "I don't want to have sex with him.. I just liked him but I think something bad happened to him.." He said looking at Underhill who stopped working. "He got married but is living alone in his apartment.. That's it.." Underhill said before rolled his eyes. "Don't you think he was forced to marry the other person?" Trevor asked.

"I think they both were forced into this.. Because if it's not the other person who at least tried to get Alec but he didn't try anything.." "Are you sure?" Trevor asked him. Underhill nodded his head. "Did you ever see him with someone other than his husband" Trevor asked leaned in. "Nope" Underhill said while arranging some papers. "Have you tried to know the reason or to batch them up?" He asked that Underhill looked at him disbelief. "That's none of my business.." Underhill said while typing something in his laptop.

"But it's not good to see your colleague live his life like a robot.. I knew something happened to him.. Unless he was at least with someone he loved.. I'll find the truth.." Trevor said shaking his head. Underhill looked at him like weird. "What? I'm not a bad person to force someone.. Yeah I tried even after I knew he was married but now I really want him to be happy because I haven't seen him smile since I joined here.." Trevor said. "I would never see him smiling happily.." Underhill said leaned back on the chair. "Everyone deserves to be happy" Trevor said. "First I want to see his husband.." Trevor thought to himself..!