Chapter-33

Magnus POV:

After I prepared dinner I arranged table while taking a look at Alec who's sitting using his mobile. "Dinner is ready" I said stood up waiting for him. He walked towards the table and sat. I smiled at him but he's still ignoring me. He starting to eat without take a look at him. "How's your day went?" I asked to start a normal conversation. He didn't answer me. That made me pissed off.

"Alec.. Please let's talk.." "I don't want to talk" he said in his cold tone. I pushed my plate away from my side and turned his side. "I. Want. To. Talk" I said sternly word by word. I could take a shout but I can't leave like this. I can't take this distance. "I'm full" he said pushing his plate but he only ate three spoon of pastry.

He stood up to walk away but stopped when I said "I don't want either" he was getting more angry. He then sat on his chair and said. "What you want to talk about Magnus? You're leaving.. Yeah I'm fine.. Now let's finish this topic" "Alec stop this nonsense.. I'm just going for a work.. I'll back once my work finished.. You're talking like I'm gonna leave you forever" I shouted back but I knew I bursts out because I was so angry.

He looked at me with face full of red. I knew how angry he was. "If you think about leaving me in this life I'll kill you" he said voice trembling. I couldn't see his face because he was hurt.

I sat on his lap at the next second holding him in my arms. "I can't leave you Alec" I said kissing his hair. He hugged me tight before buried his face in my crook of neck. He's not crying but he's closing to cry. I didn't know how much that leaving part him until now.

After I felt he's alright I looked down so he pulled his face back. "Promise that you'll call me everyday" he said showing his little finger in the air. I smiled at him before locked my finger with him. "Promise" we shook our little fingers and smiled at each other. "It's important case Alec.. That's why I personally wants to deal with it" I said caressing his cheek.

He nodded his head. He then looked into my eyes that's for me I leaned in and started kissing him hard. At the moment I realized kissing could share emotions because I was feeling his love in those kisses.

He sucked my lower lip hard that made me moan so he chuckled. We pulled back after breathe knocked out our lungs. "Come on.. Let's eat" he said and took his plate. I was ate sitting on his lap while fed him.

Third person POV:
Once they reached the airport Alec held Magnus hand. So Magnus smiled looking at him. "Take care.. Don't drink too much.. Come soon.." Alec said and leaned in before whispered "Your husband can't live without making love to you" Magnus felt shivers spread on his skin but he chuckled and pushed Alec playfully.

"Cheesy man" Alec laughed at the name. Now Magnus have to go but still Alec holding his hands. Isn't look like he let go of Magnus. "It's time.. I've to go.. Call me everyday.. Take care.. I'm gonna miss you" Magnus said while caressing his cheek. Alec face fell at the line.

He don't want him to leave. Because they're used to stay next to each other so it make Alec feel empty. But he tried to convince himself that it's only one week. "I love you" Alec mumbled with a sad face.

Magnus hate to see him like that but he don't have choice. "Bye" Magnus said turned to walk away but again turned around and kissed Alec by hugging him tightly. Alec kissed him back and held him little up so Magnus hanging on him.

Magnus entered inside after kissed his husband how much he wants. Their lips swallowed but that's not enough for them. Alec came home while thinking about Magnus. He don't want to sleep inside of their room so went to his old room. Because if he was in their room it makes him think Magnus more. He already thinking him until sleep.

~~~~~~~

Magnus texted him after he reached London. So Alec relaxed himself. He got ready to go to the office. There's not much work so Alec thinking about Magnus all the time. It's evening but there's no call or text from Magnus. He knew that made would be busy but he couldn't stay calm. And he don't want to go to that home either.

So he came to his mother's house. Mayrse, Izzy and max was gone for a holdiday. Mayrse would call him more often but he only talk once a week because of work.

Once he entered into the house max ran to him. "Alec" he said and jumped on him. Alec took him in his arms. "How are you my little brother" he tickling him so max laughed. Izzy rushed to them after she saw his brother. "Big brother" Alec hugged her tightly after max slide down from him.

"Where's Magnus?" Mayrse asked after she noticed Alec. "Mom.. You're seeing your son after a month but you asked about him?" even though he complained he was happy about that. "You know I love him too" Mayrse said and hug Alec. "He went London for a case work and I'm all alone" Alec said twisting his lips.

"Ohh that's why your legs are searching this home" Izzy said and received a death glare from Alec. They all sitting on the couch talking about Alec's life. Mayrse knew everything about them from Izzy. She was so happy about them. Jace also joined with them. So the house filled with laugh and giggles. But Alec still waiting for Magnus text.

After they ate dinner Alec agreed to stay there so everyone is happy. At night Alec checked his phone and saw Magnus texted him.
Mags:<Hey Alexander😚>10.30
Alec smiled involuntarily. He sat comfortably on his bed. He loved that emoji Magnus send.

Alec:<How are you? I thought you won't text me😏>11.00
He send and eagerly waiting for his reply.
Mags:<I'm good and  How could I forgot my pretty boy🙄>11.02
Magnus was so busy at paper works just now he came to his room at hotel. And he was happy about Alec waiting for him.

Alec:<Aw flirty Magnus mood😅 I missed you  already😩>11.03
He smiling at the screen.
Mags:<Not more than I missed you😭>11.03
Before he reply Izzy came to his room with something in her hand. "Hey Izzy" Alec said noticing a letter. "Brother this is for you" she gave him the letter she was holding. Alec took it confusingly.

"It's a letter dad gave to me to give it you when you start live your life happily.. I think you already started living that life.. And it's a letter dad gave to me one week before of his death" She said smiling at him and walked out of the room not waiting for his reply.

Izzy was looking for this moment past three years. She thought it's a perfect time so she gave it to Alec. Before Alec take a look at the letter his phone buzzed.
Mags:<Alexander? Where are you🙄? I'm sleepy.. Give me a good night kiss😣>11.05
Alec laughed at the line so he texted back.

Alec:<Sorry.. Go to sleep.. I love you💋😚>11.06
He don't know Magnus would see this or he slept already. He also don't want to say anything about the letter to Magnus until he read He lying on the bed looking at the letter..!