Chapter-22

Kiss isn't just a word it has lot of meaning and power. That's what Alec and Magnus realizing through the kiss. They kissed like it's a greatest thing ever they do. Alec was happier than ever. Magnus was sitting on him while kissing Alec like he was living because of the kiss. They didn't care about the air they need now.

Alec held Magnus by his waist to pull him close. The clod air crossed by touching their skin along their hair. But Magnus hands held Alec's messy hair because he need some balance even though he was sitting comfortably. Alec took Magnus lower lip and eating like it's a candy. Magnus let him taste while he was tasting Alec's upper lip. For the first time Alec felt his heart flying above the sky.

Magnus was a good kisser who knew how to make other one crave for that. He pulled back lightly before pushed his tongue into Alec's mouth who moaned. He explored Alec's mouth with tongue. Alec smiled because he liked the way Magnus gave in and then take what he wants. They pulled back after their legs aching for breathe. They breathed hard while looking at each other.

"Promise me you'll kiss me everyday.." Alec said because he was already lost himself for one breathtaking yet passionate kiss Magnus gave. Magnus chuckled looking at Alec. "I'll but only you act cute like now" Alec nodded his head with a puppy face. So Magnus laughed before hug him.

It's been two days they're watching TV together, cooked and eat while talk random things, and kissing whenever they wants. But they still in separate room because no one talked about that. They gave a space and time to each other. But Alec was thinking about a date.

He don't know how to ask because every time he wanted to ask it to Magnus he got nervous. It's not he's afraid of Magnus reaction but he don't want spoil anything even though it's just a date. Alec was thinking it while sitting his cabin.

Magnus will going to firm on tomorrow. So he'll be busy. Alec put a pen in between his teeth while thinking deeply. He took a phone after calmed himself.
<Alec: Can we go for a date?>
He said and put a phone aside because he got nervous. He received a reply after two minutes.

<Mags: With me?😉>
Magnus smiled like an idiot after sent it. Alec rolled his eyes.
<Alec: Fuck you🙄>
Magnus laughed and jumped on his seat. He was sitting on a couche.
<Mags: I'm ready😜>
Alec chocked nothing and smiled looking at the phone.
<Alec: At 8'O clock we're leaving>
<Mags: Done sir😁>
Alec giggled before put a phone aside. Magnus ran to his room to select a dress.

Alec came home after work tiredly but the excitement killing him. He entered into the house looking at Magnus. Found him on the couche using phone. He smiled and sat next to him before leaned back his head. Magnus looked at him and smiled.

"Someone looks tired" he said in a teasing tone. He turned his body to look at Alec. "Yeah.. Very long day" Alec said sliding his head. Magnus nodded his head. "Wait" Magnus said and went back of the couch. He pressed his fingers on Alec's shoulder and gave a pressure to reduce the stress. Alec smiled. "How you feeling?" Magnus asked after doing it more than ten minutes.

"Feels good" Alec said and moaned when Magnus done it very well. Magnus gulped hard but Alec couldn't see because he was standing behind him. He found out Alec's moans makes his legs weak. "Do remember what I said in text?" Magnus thought it's a silly question but he knew Alec was getting nervous.

"I don't remembered" Magnus said controlling his l laugh. Alec held Magnus hands and pulled him close to him so Magnus leaned in putting his head on Alec's shoulder.

"Don't act you bitch" Alec said without looking at Magnus. Magnus chuckled at the sentence. "I maybe acting but I'm not a bitch not for you" Alec let go of Magnus hands and looked into his eyes. "I didn't mean that" Magnus didn't know why Alec was getting angry and guilty suddenly.