Chapter-21

Hey guys sorry for not updating.. But I promise I'll post continue..

Magnus who felt his heart stopped when Alec hugged him without saying anything. He don't know what got inside him. But he didn't do anything other than put his right hand in his side safely. He let him hug because it's not looks like a normal hug. He closed his left hand fist tightly which is wants to held him back. Alec buried his face in the crook of Magnus neck.

"I'm sorry" Alec mumbled but Magnus heard it. Alec didn't pull back because he wants to stay like this little more. Magnus inhaled Alec's scent and smiled because he already liked it. When Alec slowly pulled back Magnus looked into Alec's eyes which is filled with tears. He was more confused now. He thought detectives won't cry for anything but the detective who stand in front of him crying for him. And he liked it too.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Why did you said sorry for?" Magnus asked concernly. He was still angry but he wants to know what happened to Alec because he care about him. Alec wiped a tears and looked into Magnus eyes. He couldn't help himself so he again hugged him.

Magnus eyes widened but this time he pushed Alec who's crying like a baby. Alec isn't only crying for Magnus was treated wrongly by that bitch but he also feeling guilty for believed Magnus was done that when he was came to propose his love. If he stormed into the room he could save Magnus and got his love at least he could get satisfied by confessed his feelings to Magnus.

"Alec tell me what happened?" He asked again worriedly. Alec looked at him with sniffed. He make Magnus sat on the bed with him. "Listen I'm going to say a thing which is gonna make you shock.. But you've to calm down and listen.." Magnus looked at him suspiciously but nodded his head. Alec thought a second and took Magnus phone.

Magnus was confused but he looked at the number which is Alec showing to him. "Do you know who's this?" He didn't go inside of the chat. Magnus shook his head as "no".

"Yeah.. I also don't know who's that.. But she said a video and audio.. Do you remembered I said last week that when I came to confess my feelings you were with a girl?" Magnus was more confused now because he don't know why Alec was joining this lie to that but he nodded his head.

"So what Alec?" He asked annoyingly. Alec held Magnus left hand and said. "That's true.. It was true Magnus.. But you even don't know that.. I um I mean a girl who were with you that day was fucked herself by you.. But after make you unconscious.. Maybe she used a drug but I don't know exactly.. But she was planned everything to make punish for rejected her sister.. So she took video of that and gone before you wake up.."

"Yeah she would dressed you because that's why you don't know what happened that day.. And she sent it to you now.." Magnus was looking at Alec like he's telling a movie story then he laughed at him. Alec was confused.

"Idiot stop laughing and looked at him" Alec don't want to show a video which is tortured him but Magnus know the truth. But when he opened the chat there's no message because that bitch deleted it. Magnus was waiting for him.

"Wait here I'll come" Alec said before ran towards downstairs. He took his phone and opened Magnus chat. He was detective so he knew about people. When he saw that he shared it to his number for backup. "Look at this" he showed a 0.2 seconds to Magnus because he know how he would feel after seen that.

Magnus also heard that voice text. He couldn't find the voice because they used a voice changer. Magnus was completely shocked. He even don't know who's her sister because he rejected more than hundred people. Alec looked at his face. He couldn't see his face so he said.

"I knew how to find this person.. So you don't worry.. We'll find that soon.. I promise you.. It's not your fault.. I'll make them regret for this and we'll get them punished.." Alec said in one breathe because his heart broke to see Magnus like this. But Magnus just looked at Alec without any expression.