Chapter-18

Hot scenes are coming👀😅🤤

Magnus received a call from Raphael. "What do you want?" Magnus asked while smiling. "Don't act like a real bitch.. Go and eat pizza and chicken roll.." Raphael said annoyingly.

"What pizza?" Magnus asked coming out from his room. "I order for you.. Don't you receive it yet? Okay I'll come soon" he said and cut the call before Magnus give any answer. "Fucking idiot" Magnus cursed him and came down from stair case.

He looked at Alec who's coming from front door with a pizza bag in his hand. Magnus smiled and walked towards him but Alec ran towards the living. That made Magnus confused.

"That's for me" Magnus shouted with his baby face. Alec laughed and checked the bag. "No there's no name mention in it" He said while smiling wide. Magnus was getting angry so he ran but Alec came to other side of couch. Magnus tried to catch him but Alec again ran around the couch.

"Arrrghhh.. Alec.. Give that to me" he shouted. But Alec laughed and took a chicken and bite it while running. "I'll kill you if you touch any of it" Magnus said gritting his teeth.

"But I already started eating" Alec showed the roll and humming. "What a taste" he said to tease Magnus. "Ahh.." Magnus said held his injured hand. It was after two weeks from Magnus injured.

Alec looked at Magnus who whined in pain and sat on the couch. Alec put the cover on the table before hurried to check Magnus. He sat next to him.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Alec asked concerned. But before he held Magnus hand that man ran and took the bag.  Alec rolled his eyes. "You fucking cheat!" He said shaking his head.

"You fucking thief" Magnus said twisting his hand. But he didn't go to his room. He took a pizza from that bag and put it close to him. He sat opposite side of Alec.

"Wow what a taste.." He said after took a bite from it. Alec licked his lips and looked away. Magnus making humming sound while eating that made Alec annoying.

"Stop making sound" Alec said little loud. Magnus put a bag on the couch and moved close to Alec who looked at him weirdly. He was put his face few inches sway from Alec after bending down. He bite that pizza piece which is he took and closed his eyes before again bite a pizza.

"Mmmm" he moaned that made Alec lose his mind. Alec couldn't look anywhere away from Magnus because the way he made a sound and his expressions did something inside him. Magnus didn't aware of what he's doing in Alec.

"Do you want a bite Mr. Lightwood?" Magnus teased him. Alec couldn't take it anymore. When Magnus put a pizza to take bite he held his hand so that pizza stuck in between Magnus teeth. Alec pulled Magnus on his lap by his waist.

Before Magnus knew what's happening Alec bite that other corner of pizza. Their lips almost touched but their eyes locked. Magnus didn't know when he sat on Alec's lap. But Alec made him sit on his left leg so Magnus right hand only touched on Alec's body. They felt like this world are stopped at the moment.

Alec didn't know what he was seeing in those beautiful chocolate brown eyes while biting the pizza between his teeth. Magnus could feel Alec's heart beat because his right hand was touching him. The tension was so high between them.

Before Alec do anything Magnus took the pizza from Alec's lips before he bite because Alec's brain was stopped. He looked at Magnus who took a bite from the piece and put it on the table. He was doing it while sitting on Alec's lap.

Alec was looking at him without a expression. Magnus held Alec's neck before pressed his lips hard on Alec who was shocked but closer his eyes.

Alec didn't except this. He put his hand on Magnus hips. Magnus felt that so his skin shivered under Alec's touch. Alec moaned when Magnus pushed the piece of pizza he took it before in his mouth to Alec who took it.