Chapter-19

Get ready for the twists😌👀

"Why did you marry me?" Alec asked looking at his fingers. Magnus knew is this the question he would ask but he inhaled his breathe and straighten up to start a talk.

"After that you've to answer me for one question?" He asked like a question that gave a negative thoughts to Alec but he said "If you only promise you will give an answer of my next question" Alec said because he wants to play equal in every game. Magnus nodded his head with a hesitation.

"Start" Alec said even though he don't want to know the truth now because it can make any changes in their relationship. Magnus inhaled his breathe again to make sure himself stable to talk.

"After my mother's death I stopped talk to my father more often but we talk about random things.. Because I needed alone time.. My mom dead when I was fifteen.. Raphael was the one who tried to make me happy everyday.. He knew everything about me.. Something bad happened to my life at my college.. I thought I can't heal from it but time did it.. After that I was only focused in my career.. Then one day called me and said that he has brain tumor.. I couldn't breathe and believe that but I couldn't do anything about that unless one thing.. He then asked me one favor.. He want me to live happy with a family.. He knew I was bi and he also knew I would never dated or been with boys.."

Alec was listening everything without a reaction. Because it has mixed feelings and emotions so he don't know what to give at the moment. So Magnus continued.

"I knew Robert was his friend but I would never knew that man was ready to do anything for my dad.. My dad ask me to marry you so I can get a family.. But u refused that favor.. Then Robert tried to convince me but nothing works.. Day by day I saw my dad's condition.. I asked "Why you want me to marry Alec.." I didn't ask at any bad intentions because I can't say anything about a person without know them.. He said

"He's a perfect boy and he can give a love which is you lost.. Also he can give you a good family.. Please do it for me Magnus.. This is my last wish.." So I couldn't deny his request anymore and married you without your permission.. You don't know how much I was feeling guilty for married you Alec.. I spoiled your life but I couldn't do anything about that at least at the time.. I know I was selfish to do it for my dad but you we have one dad so did that.. After our marriage he went to travel to the places he wants.. I received a letter from my dad that he was going to passed away and he mentioned his body wants to bury next to my mom's grave.."

"I went to that place but before that he was dead but at least I seen his face before his body buried in the grave as he said next to mom.. He would happy about that I marry you but you know Alec? We're not both happy so I sent you a divorce paper but you didn't sign it.. You know what happened after that.. But I always wants to say sorry for married you without your permission Alec because forcing is not in my dictionary.. I'm sorry for used you for dad.. I did it to make him happy but not make you unhappy.. And the most important things is I would take it normal if you hate me but now I knew you already loved me.. So it makes me feel more guilty than before.." He said and looked at Alec who didn't take his eyes from the floor.

Magnus felt like it give more pain to marry a man who Alec stopped love. It's right but he don't know what Alec was thinking. "I'm sorry for your dad" Alec said that made Magnus surprised.

"I can't say anything about his request and your decision but you did for a reason.. I accept that" he said looking at Magnus who smiled at Alec who gave a little smile.

They felt the silence took over the house. Before Magnus ask anything Alec asked. "Can we eat pizza?" "But-" before Magnus said anything Alec stopped him.

"I think it still taste good" he went to take a cover and sat next to Magnus. They started eat but before Alec put a piece into his mouth he looked at Magnus.

"Is this okay to eat pizza which is came for you?" Magnus rolled his eyes. "I can't eat all of this.. Raphael orederd for you too.. So eat before I steal yours.." Alec laughed at the words before started eat.

After they finished they sat again without saying anything. Alec looked at Magnus so Magnus asked. "Why did you stopped loving me?" Alec didn't expect this so he looked at Magnus shockingly.

"You promised" Magnus said after noticed Alec's reaction. He wants to knew the reason because it disturbing him more than first question. We can't stop loving someone without a reason do he wants to know that.

"I um.. That's personal but not anymore.. When I first saw you were kissing one girl my heart was broken.. I promised to myself that I will never see you or love you.. But I couldn't do that.. I forgave you and again started follow and loving you.. Most of my friends said 'He's not the type of guy who wants a relationship.. You're just dreaming and waste your time for who not perfect for you..' But I didn't accept their words because deep in my heart I believed one day you'll accept me and we'll enter into a relationship as I dreamed of.. Maybe you're not a guy who wants a relationship but I thought I could change your mind by my love that relationship isn't hard or bad so we can make it work.. But I would never thought to change you because I fell for who you are so I completely accept your character, behavior and attitude.. But um I..(he felt nervousness took over him when he remember that scene which is he tried to take from his mind)

"But when I saw you were fucking a woman at your house my heart was broke into a thousand pieces, my breathe stuck in my throat, my soul left my body and I felt like my whole world crashed in front of my eyes.. My dreams, my wishes, my happiness and my love for you vanished in the air.. I promised to myself that I would never see you again in my life and I followed that but time made us met again" Alec couldn't control his trembling hands so he closed his both hands tight. Magnus saw a broken Alec before him but Alec didn't expect Magnus next word. "Are you kidding me?" Alec looked at Magnus disbelief. He don't know what he means.

"I should never fucked anyone after my mother died.. I stopped to go near one-night thing.." Magnus said and getting angry because he couldn't believe what Alec was saying. "Don't fucking lie Magnus.. I seen those disgusting scene in front of my eyes.." Magnus stood up while giving him a disgusting look.

"Fuck Alec.. I didn't lied to you.. I don't have to.. It's a truth.. Even in my drunken state I would know what happen around me.. Only two times I lost my control.. First time Raphael was with me.. Next time you saved me from that girl.. That's it.. Stop your nonsense.."

Alec stood up and looked into Magnus eyes before shout. "I was talking about my feelings Magnus.. Do you think my eyes are blind? Or I was imagined everything? You did it that and so accept it.. Don't try to change anything by your fucking drama.." Magnus pulled Alec by his collar.

"Don't talk about my pride Alec.. You've no rights.." He shouted at him but tears are started forming in his eyes for anger and he pushed Alec fast.

"Fine.. Now it's my turn" Alec said that made Magnus grit his teeth. Because they're not in the situation to continue this.

"Do you ever noticed me at school?" Magnus didn't wants to give answer so he turned to walk away but Alec held his wrist.

"Answer me!!" He demanded that made Magnus even anger. Magnus held his wrist back harshly.

"Yes" he said little loud and walked towards his room. Alec sat on the couch and held his hair in his hand because he didn't expect this when they start a talk..!