Chapter-9

"This is evidence.. She threatened me and said 'She'll kill me if I don't settle her salary'.." George was in Alec's cabin. Alec looked at the lady who stood up outside. "Who's that?" Alec asked George who looked at the place where the lady stood up. "My assistant" George said and turned around to see Alec who nodded his head. He gave him a pen drive. At the time they looked at the door who stood up with a smile. "Hello Mr. Lightwood I'm Lorenzo Ray" When he offered his hand to Alec, Alec hesitated first then squeezed his hand and took it back. "How's Magnus?" Lorenzo asked even though he got a death glare from Alec. "Who's Magnus?" George asked to look at Lorenzo. "The man who's going to advocacy against you was his husband Magnus Bane" "Ohh" George said and looked at Alec. "Alec-" "We're not here to talk about my relationship.. If you want to talk about getting out of my office.." George and Lorenzo looked at each other. Because Alec said harshly but he didn't care. "Sorry" both said and looked at Alec who already put on headphones and started to hear the voice recorder. After he heard he said "I don't think it's a full conversation.." That made George tense. He could lie to Lorenzo but he can't do that to Alec. "It is a full conversation" "Okay then I won't be involved in this case anymore.. You can leave.." He knew George would not give original proof because if he did Alec would arrest him. He's not a lawyer he's a detective so he only could stand by who's right. George hides something but Alec's not gonna leave this case easily even though he is challenged with Magnus. Lorenzo and George left the office because they knew they can't convince Alec anymore. "But I want to teach him a lesson.. I don't like his attitude.." George said the way he walked out. 

~~~~~

"Mom" Alec shouted when he entered his house. Mayrse looked at him and walked towards him with a happy smile on his lips. "I missed you" Alec heard his mother's word when he hugged her. So he smiled and hugged her more. Alec walked inside once they pulled back. Izzy ran from upstairs and hugged her big brother. "I'm happy that you're coming here at least once a week brother.." "I'm happy too" Alec said with a smiling face. Izzy sat next to him. Mayrse also sat in front of them. "I heard you're seeing Magnus more often" Izzy said sat straight. That made Mayrse look at Alec. "Shut up Izzy" Alec said because he doesn't want to give any hope to the Mayrse. Izzy twisted her lips. Once Mayrse went to her room to attend a call Alec looked at Izzy who was waiting for his move. Alec pinched Izzy's ear but not hard. "How many times do I have to say to you Izzy.. Don't talk about Magnus in front of mom.." "But I couldn't control myself Alec.." Alec released her ear and took a deep breath. "Yeah I met him more often but that's not mean something changed between us" Alec said clearly but in his low voice. "But it'll" Izzy said in her cheerful voice. Alec gave her a death glare. "Stop looking at me.." Izzy pushed her brother's shoulder. "I knew you Alec.. You loved him.." She said while examining Alec.

"You're right I loved him.. More than anything.. But everything changed.. I moved on.. Now he's nothing to me.." He said and smiled bitterly. Izzy could see the pain in his voice. "But he doesn't know that you loved him Alec.." Alec laughed before looking at his sister. "That's the only good thing Izzy.. He doesn't know that because he didn't even see my face properly during my school days.." He chuckled but sat casually when Mayrse entered into the living room. "You should confess your feelings to Magnus" Alec was shocked when Mayrse said that. "Mom you knew he would never give a value to emotions.. Because he thought his emotional character was lost when his mother died.. That's what Asmodeus told one of the family dinner.. I thought if I said I loved him after I saw only three months he would reject me..-" "So you hid your love for almost two years?" Izzy asked all of sudden because she thought Alec was also a reason for the hidden love destroyed years ago. Alec joined the school where Magnus was studying for the final year of his school. Alec loved him for two years. Even after Magnus moved to college Alec followed him and loved him. Alec looked at Izzy then his mother.

"When I gathered my courage and went to his classroom on his farewell day I saw him kissing a girl.. I cried and ran from that place.. I tried to forget him but I couldn't.. I convinced myself by saying that's just a kiss nothing more.. And I started following him outside of his college.. I tried to show myself in front of him but he didn't do anything.. He just ignored me.. I saw him with one girl more often.. At first I thought maybe they're friends but one day again I went to him to propose my love.. But I saw them going to Magnus house and-" He stopped and closed his eyes because he tried to forget the scene which killed his happiness but he couldn't. "And they made love but I only heard her moans from outside.. I couldn't stand at the house.. So I ran out with my broken heart and I stopped loving him.. Maybe he didn't know I loved him but he definitely knew I was following him.. He didn't even ask the reason mom.. I'm not angry at him but on myself.. My love was dead before it touched him.." he said looking down. Marsye doesn't want to talk about anything more but Izzy's not looking let the things go because after years Alec talked about Magnus.

"But you started a relationship with Danny.. You look happy with him.." Izzy said to know the truth but Alec just looked at her. "That also didn't work Izzy.." "But why did you break-" But she was cut off by the Mayrse. Alec also doesn't want to talk about it more. "Got it mom" Izzy said so Mayrse went to the kitchen to make a dinner after caressed Alec's cheek. Izzy moved close to Alec once she checked her mother. "I know you still love him" "Enough" Alec said looking at his annoying sister. "How's your relationship going? Oops sorry someone said 'Don't interfere with my relationship' but they would come into my relationship.." Alec said twisted his lips. "Haha.. That was last week not this week.. For your question.. It's going very well.." She said and smiled. Alec also smiled while nodding his head. "Does he truly love you Izzy?" "What a silly question.. He loves me with all of his heart.. Like you love Magnus" She already stood up before said last line. Alec stared at her before he did anything she jumped and ran towards her room.

~~~~~

Magnus took his phone after he heard it ringing hundredth time. "What do you want?" He asked because he knew who that was. "Really you fucking idiot.. I'm waiting for you at the club.." Magnus rolled his eyes. "Don't you have a girlfriend to spend your night?" Raphael gasped in anger. Magnus was chuckled. He loves pissed off Raphael. "Fuck off" Raphael said once he heard Magnus chuckling sound. "I've a lot of work.. So I can't come there.." he said putting the phone on speaker because he was checking the documents and noted. He didn't hear any sound from the other side that means Raphael is coming here. He shook his head when Raphael entered into his office with a whisky bottle and glasses. "But I can't let you go easily Bane.." He laughed looking at Magnus who pretends like Raphael doesn't exist. "You do your damn work and I'll do my work.." He sat on the opposite side of Magnus. He put his legs on the Magnus table and crossed. "I would never mind if my friend lived without legs.." Magnus said without taking his eyes off those papers. "Hate you" Raphael said but didn't move his legs one inch.

"Is it important to reject me?" He asked to look at the files while drinking alcohol. "Everything is more important than you" "Very funny" Raphael said rolled his eyes. "What's the case?" He asked because I was curious about killing him. Magnus took a breath and looked at Raphael. "Tomorrow I've a trial.. Isn't about this case.. It's about a challenge I made with that bitch.." he said while remembering the challenge. "Bitch? Oh Alec.. Wow.." Magnus glared at him so Raphael laughed out loud. "Why are you laughing?" "That's why you work like your ass is gonna die anytime" Magnus nodded his head. "So what will you do if you win the case?" Raphael asked before sipping the drink. "Don't you know?" Magnus asked and smirked. Raphael straight up on the chair and looked at Magnus with a serious face. "Divorce?" Raphael asked and he saw Magnus nodding his head as "yes" and then shook his head as "no". He did it several times so Raphael groaned annoyingly. "Stop that.. And tell me what's that.." He said. "I can't tell you now.. It's a secret.." He said huskily that made Raphael rolled his eyes. "I hate you" Magnus laughed and said "You can't"..!

I love Magnus and Raphael friendship..😂