Chapter-11

"You've to live with me in my house until I say so" Alec looked at him with full horror. Magnus smirked at his face expression. "What the fuck?" Alec asked in full range because he thought it's worse than a divorce. Magnus didn't like him then why he wants this. Alec was felt like the world running fast in front of his eyes. "You signed it" "Stop it Magnus.. I will never going to live with you.." Alec said shook his head. "You know what I'm the one who send you a video.. Because she's innocent I don't want to make her hell.. But I would never have thought you're a real bastard.." Magnus was shocked because the video of George and his assistant love making video send by unknown person to Magnus. He received it, but there's no from address, and he didn't care. But he's not going to cancel the agreement Alec also knew that. "Tear up the paper NOW" Alec said and tried to take, but Magnus put it back of his hand. He stood up more closely to him. "I thought you're a man of words.. Yeah, I forced to marry me, but I send you a divorce notice more than a hundred times because I don't want to live this life neither you, but you didn't sign it.. So I want to give you a punishment.. This is the punishment.. You've to live with me.. I knew you would not go against your words.." he said looking straight into Alec's eyes who getting more and more frustrated.

Alec pulled Magnus by his arms and pushed him on his car, so Magnus gasped when his back hit on the car. Alec stood up closely to him. He cupped chin to make him look at Alec. "You already made my life hell.. That's why I made you live in the same hell, but again you started this.. Point my words I'll make you beg for divorce.. I hate you bitch.." He pulled back and pushed Magnus to away. He walked to get in his car. "We'll see that.. And I knew you hate me more than anything Alec.." Magnus said so Alec turned and looked at Magnus. He didn't know why he saw a little pain in those brown eyes, but Magnus walked towards his car without looking back.

"Wohoo" Magnus shouted once entered into the club. Raphael looked at the way where Magnus walked while moving his hips. People looked at him and smiled. "Someone looks happy" Raphael said stood up in front of him. Magnus hugged him before laughed. "We won you idiot" He said little loud. "Wow.. So you got divorce that'd why you're happy" Magnus pulled back and looked at Raphael face who's not looks happy. "Nope.. I didn't ask him divorce.." he said and put his fingers on each side of Raphael's lips to make him smile. He sat on the chair while noticing Raphael's confusing face. "Then what did you ask?" "I said "You've to come and live with me until I say so".." Now Raphael laughed at him. That made Magnus frowned but he rose his brows. "What's so funny?" He asked before order his drink. "It's more dangerous for you Magnus.." Raphael said controlling his laugh and sat next to Magnus. "I don't know why you all looked at him like he's a Greek god.." Magnus shook his head annoyingly. "Don't you think he's hot?" Raphael asked in a teasing tone. That made Magnus chocked his drink.

"I don't think he's hot.. He's nothing but arrogant bitch" He said looking at Raphael who smiled at him suspiciously. "Sometimes you forgot that I'm your best friend" Raphael said before sipping his drink. "I made this decision because I want to teach him a lesson.. If he doesn't want to divorce me then he has to live with me.." Magnus said and smiled devilishly. "I don't think he's the one who going to suffer.." Magnus didn't take his look from his glass. He also didn't say anything. "Anyway let's celebrate.." Raphael said to cheer him. Magnus smiled at him. Then the went to the dance floor and danced together like a child. Magnus made a fun of Raphael's dance move. After the party Magnus went to his car, but he saw someone approached him. "Hey Rachel" he said and shook his head to clear the vision because he was high. "Hello Magnus.. Can you please help me?" Magnus stood up steady and nodded his head."My friend and I came here.. Then she left with one boy.. I also thought to hang out to boy who's approached me, but he left me.. I don't know where my friend was gone, and she has my room's key.. So can I stay at your house tonight.? If you don't mind.." She said. Magnus knew her, so he didn't think it's a big deal. "Of course.. You're always welcome.. Get in my car.."

Before Magnus got into the driver seat Rachel stopped him. "You're drunk.. I'll drive" he smiled and went to the passenger seat. They didn't talk anything while driving to Magnus house. Rachel parked the car and entered into Magnus house after him. "There's a guest room there.. Make yourself home.. Call me if you want anything.. Huh.. Kitchen this way (he pointed the kitchen).." Rachel nodded her head. She looked around. There's one room at the right and kitchen on the left side. Magnus walked towards his room on the staircase. Three rooms are at the first floor. She got into the guest room to take a rest. She already paid the amount to Magnus. She's not rich as Magnus other clients so Magnus took a half of his fee from her. So the respect she has on Magnus increased, but she only saw him as a friend. At morning Magnus heard a bell several times. He felt his heavy pain in his head. He groaned but not get from the bed. But before he did anything that sound stopped. Rachel opened the door and met Alec who stood up with bags. Alec looked at her but tried to  control his shock and anger. "Mr. Lightwood.." Rachel said in a low voice. "What are you doing here?" He asked sternly.

"I don't like someone ask rude questions to my guest" Magnus said while coming from upstairs. Rachel and Alec looked at him. Alec rolled his eyes at the words. "Why he's here Magnus?" Rachel asked politely. She doesn't know Alec was Magnus so-called husband. Magnus and Alec looked each other because neither of them not willing to say the word "husband". But Magnus gathered himself and said "He's my.. Husband" he said in a low voice but the other two heard clearly. Without a reason Alec smirked and Magnus sensed it. Rachel was surprised but she smiled at them. Magnus looked Alec in sideways like a warning. "Oh I'm sorry Mr. Alec.. You can go into your home.." She went to the guest room. Alec looked at Magnus with a smile. "Someone said they didn't sleep with his client" Magnus gave him a death glare. "What? I said a truth Magnus.. And how's last night?" Magnus grit his teeth, but he's not going to let him win. So he said with a shy smile. "Last night was hot and an incredible night with HER" Alec just looked at him without any expression but they broke eye contact when Rachel cleared her throat. "Thanks Magnus for your help.. I slept comfortably at the guest room.. Bye.. Bye Mr. Lightwood.." Magnus smiled and Alec waved his hand at her.

"Hot? Incredible? Huh?" Alec asked before laughed his lungs out. His laugh echoed the whole house. Magnus looked at him horribly yet angry. Alec hold his stomach and laughed loudly. "Shut up" Magnus shouted that made Alec control his laugh. "Sorry" Alec said while controlling. "Who told you to come this early?" Magnus asked still in angry. "I can come whenever I want" Magnus looked at him shockingly. Alec took his bags and walked inside. "I'm the one who's going to choose a room" Alec said like it's his house. Magnus looked at him like Alec's was crazy. I want that room. Alec pointed at the room which is placed upstairs right side. "What the fuck? This is my house I'm the one who going to give you a room.." Magnus stood up in front of Alec. Alec rose his eyebrows at him. "Take a guest room" "Okay but only for my work" Magnus looked at him disbelief. "I want a room at upstairs" Magnus rolled his eyes. "Fine.. Take a second room on the right side.. But I warn you Alec if you tried to enter into the first room I'll throw you out of my house" "That's what I want.." Alec said before gave him a smirk. "Or I'll file a case on you" Magnus said seriously. "Rape case? I don't mind" Alec winked at him that made Magnus pissed off. "I fucking deserved this.." Magnus mumbled to himself before walked towards his room. Alec laughed loud after he heard Magnus door was closed..!

Looks like Magnus fell in his own grave😅