Chapter-27

"Izzy come on.. Why are you taking so much time.. It's our first day of school" Alec was annoyed and waiting for her sister at the door of his house. Jace was waiting outside with his bycyle. "Coming" Izzy shouted while running towards him with his fancy school bag. It's a first day of their new school so everyone was excited to meet new friends but not Alec who was don't like to meet new people that mean he was a complete introvert.

The three of them went into the school and walked inside looking around because some people staring at them weirdly. Alec didn't give a single look at them. "Girls are looking so pretty" Jace said winked at one of the girl who looked at him with a smile. Alec rolled his eyes. "We're here to learn Jace" Izzy and Jace are laughing at him so Alec looked at them confusingly. "We're teenagers Alec.. We wants to enjoy and we were going to find our mates" Izzy said HiFi with Jace. "Not every teenage love will end happily Izzy.. And don't say you two were matured to find your partners at this age" Alec said while entered into the way to go to his class.

"Aww" Jace and Izzy said because they are knew about Alec and his mindset. But Alec also knew the two of them would never hear his words. While walking they saw a few boys and girls sitting on the table of the cafeteria and making a fun of other student. It's not look like bullied because the other students also laughed and gave them a smile while crossing them.

This trio have to cross them to go to their classes because cafeteria was in the middle of the school. While they were walking some people in that gang looked at them and murmured that 'they're a new students of the school'. Izzy and Jace looked at them. But their eyes caught attention on one man who looks stunning compared to others. Even though both are straight they first stare at Magnus who sitting in the middle of the gang like a boss.

Then Izzy looked at Raphael who smiled at her sweetly. Jace was opened his mouth at Clary who shyly looked at him. But Jace closed his mouth when felt Alec's glare. When they about to cross them Alec looked at the gang but for a second he forgot to breathe at the man who colored his hair and wore a few jewels and perfectly putting a make up on his magnificent face. His walk slowed because when he felt Magnus also stare at him his heart beat rose. He forgot the world and other people who was sitting around Magnus. He would never believe in love at first sight until that moment.

He also don't think Magnus was his type but that man took his heart and soul through his cat and chocolate brown eyes. "Brother are you okay?" When Izzy asked Alec came earth and walked fast with them like nothing happened. He also noticed Magnus averted his eyes after he caught Alec's eyes on him. Izzy and Jace turned around and waved their hands at Raphael and Clary.

No one knows what got into Alec after that moment because he concentrated his focus full on Magnus. He started to know more about him. As his expectation Magnus character attract him more. He found himself getting into the best part of his life that's called 'love'. He already fell into that but realized it after knew about him.

The effect he felt whenever he saw Magnus and his two seconds stare at Alec. Alec couldn't believe he would love someone like the he loved Magnus. Because he was felt like he looking Magnus soul through his eyes so he loved him even more. And he also found Magnus not only beautiful outside but also inside.

While thinking that memorable day Alec staring at Magnus who was sleeping in his arms like a sleeping beauty. Still it all felt like a unbelievable dream to him. To got a chance to live with a person who you love isn't easy for everyone. But he got it as an unexpected gift so he wants to keep it safe as much as he could.

"I always wished for this moment" Magnus said before opened his eyes to look at Alec who smiled at him. "With me?" Alec asked and chuckled when Magnus thought a second. "But I always wants to be watched by someone who in love with me when I was sleeping" Magnus said cutely because he don't want to disappoint Alec. But he closer his eyes when Alec kissed on his nose.

"When you kiss me on my nose I was feeling like I'm a kitten" Magnus giggled while snuggling close to Alec. Alec hugged him tight. "That's true you're my favorite kitten" Alec said and winked at him. Magnus laughed but suddenly he went on Alec before sat on his hips. He slowly massaged on Alec's hips with his hands so that's made Alec relaxed.

"Sorry for the last night.. I went to rough on you" Alec pulled him by his neck so their breathe mixed together. "If you ask sorry for making feel the the most amazing pleasure I'll kill you I swear Magnus" when Alec said it seriously Magnus smiled. Their lips only inches apart.

"You looks cute when you get angry" Magnus said before leaned in to kiss those lips which is parted for him. It's a slow kiss but full of passion. While kissing each other with everything they had Magnus grinding his hips on Alec who moaned. So Magnus smiled into the kiss. He know Alec was sensitive because of their wild love making but he at least wants to do something.

Alec also wants to do because getting a pleasure by Magnus was felt like drugs. Magnus pulled himself back and stopped Alec's hips when that man also started rolling his hips. "We can't do that" Magnus said looking into Alec's eyes who groaned. "But I want to do that" Alec said it in his command tone that made Magnus felt a shivers on his skin.

Magnus don't want to hurt him but Alec took him in his arm and walked inside of the bathroom. Once they got into he put Magnus on the floor and jumped on him. Magnus has no choice other than make him faint by a pleasure. "Stubborn bitch" Magnus whispered in his ear while guiding himself into Alec who threw his head back on the wall wrapping his arms around Magnus.

"Ahh" Alec winced at first but a smile covered on his lips so Magnus also smiling while kissing Alec's neck. Alec's held Magnus hair full of his fingers when Magnus sucked the sweet spots while making love to him hard. He was again feeling the heaven in Magnus arms..

~~~~~~~~~~

Alec went to his office after the second round and had breakfast with Magnus. He was winced inside every time he sit or walk. He knew it would happen but he couldn't control himself when he was with Magnus. At afternoon Alec, Underhill and Trevor went to the restaurant to have a lunch.

At the moment Alec put a bracelet on the table which is he took it from the mysterious house. He noticed the waiter was staring at a bracelet shocked before noticed Alec's gaze on him so he averted his eyes and looked at Trevor who's giving a order..!