Chapter-24

While eating Magnus eyed Alec and said "Raphael was happy about us" he smiled but Alec looked at him shocked. "How he was knew about us?" Magnus stopped eating. He didn't know why Alec react like that. "What?" "Did you said it to him? Of course you two are best friends but-" before he continue Magnus stopped him

"Why are you looking shocked?" He asked. He knew if Raphael knew this he would tell this to Izzy. So that's why Alec was reacting. Alec looked at Magnus face which is showed different reaction. "Don't you want your family know about us?" He asked in a low voice. Alec sense the pain behind the question so he regret for reacted like that.

He shook his head before said "No Magnus.. I want to say this to Izzy and mom by myself that's why I asked that.." He said as fast as he could. Magnus relaxed himself. They're married but they just started living recently. Magnus don't want to hide their living from anyone because he always proud of how he live and himself to accept the way he born.

He was tensed when Alec asked it. Alec didn't wants to hurt him but the tone he used hurt Magnus. They finished dinner. Magnus washed plates while Alec cleaning the kitchen. They didn't talk much. They looked at each other before walked towards their room. But before Alec opened his room door Magnus pushed him on the wall so Alec gasped.

"I liked your pancakes.. It's so tasty" he mumbled looking at Alec's lips which is only few inches apart. "Thanks and I was so happy to living with you.." Alec said huskily that made Magnus smile. "I don't know why I accepted your confession but I'm sure I would never regret the decision Alec.. I'm trying to give my best" Magnus said putting his forehead on Alec and closed his eyes.

He felt himself getting attached with Alec more than he think. Alec caressed his face with a smile. "Because we wants to work our relationship" when Alec said Magnus nodded his head without opening his eyes. Alec took Magnus face in his hand and kissed his forehead before hugged him.

He knew Magnus has lot of secrets about his past but he don't want to push him. So he decided to stay calm until they got strong than now. Magnus hugged him back with same smiling face and put his head on Alec's chest after stood up on his feet. Because if he put his forehead on Alec he have to stood up on his tip toe. Alec kisses his hair while rubbing his back.

They slept in each others room even though they wants to sleep next to each other, they wanted to give a space to each other and respect what other think. But they also don't know how much they could control themselves. When Alec was about to go out of the house Magnus called him and rushed towards him.

"What's it?" Alec asked confused. "My car was gone for a service so can you drop me at my firm?" He asked looking into Alec's eyes who nodded his head. They got into the car. While driving they didn't talk. Magnus was using his mobile while Alec driving silently.

Alec stopped the car in front of Magnus firm. "Byeee" Alec said but Magnus looked at him and pulled him by his collar before smashed his lips on him. Alec was surprised but gathered himself and kissed him back. His hand held Magnus neck. Magnus kissed him with full mouth.

He took Alec's lower lip between his teeth before pulled back. Alec breathed hard at the sensation. Magnus smirked and wiped his lips while staring into Alec's desired yet loving eyes. "Bye" Magnus said and kissed on Alec's cheek before got out of the car. Alec was smiling like an idea while looking at his husband who walked with a same smile on his face.

Alec and others went to one house which is out of the NY. It looks like a ghosted house. But they got information that some murder happened there. Alec was the one who entered first. Underhill, Trevor and other three entered after him. Alec saw a bracelet on the floor which looks old. He put it in the little cover and took it with him.

The living room looks nothing but clean. Others entered into the rooms and came with closing their mouths. Because all the rooms are filled with dust and spiders. Alec wondered how this living room only could be clean. Then he saw ants and warmth at all the corner of the hall.

He moved to one corner and sat. He tapped the tiles with his pen then said something to Underhill. After few minutes people who works for constructions came. They all started digging under the floor. After they call Alec he entered and closed his mouth and nose because inside of the dig there are lot of bodies buried.

People are started come so police and other officers visited that place. It's not looks like one man did but there is gang behind it. Still they couldn't find who gave information about this house. It's all gave a mysterious thought to Alec.

Alec bought a tickets for him and Magnus at midnight cinema. He forgot to text Magnus because of the work. When he home at 7 pm he looked around the house but there's no sign of Magnus. He saw a little note on the coffee table. He took it and read.

'I and Raphael was going to watch a movie.. Don't wait for me..' Once Alec read it his face fell. The disappointed consumed him. Still now he would never gone for a movie because he always thought it is a waste of time. But first time he bought a ticket now it also wasted. He sat on the couch after threw a paper.

There's a new movie released this week. He knew Magnus would gone for that so he took the tickets and tear it up before lying on the couch. He didn't got angry at Magnus because that man don't know this. But he could text him. While thinking this he slept because he also tired.

At 11.30 pm the door was opened. Magnus entered inside of the house confusingly because the door was unlocked. He saw Alec was sleeping on the couch with his office dress. He don't know what happened. Then he saw a papers on the floor which is teared up. He put his wallet and phone aside and took it. He found out it's a ticket.

"When did you came?" Alec asked after woke up from sleep. He sat on while rubbing his eyes. Magnus was standing with a little ticket papers. "What's all about?" He asked even though he sense the situation. "Um.. It's nothing" "You bought a tickets for us?" Magnus asked with his eyes filled with guilty.

"Yeah" Alec said simply. Magnus put that papers on the floor and sat next to Alec. "I'm sorry Alec I didn't know about this" Magnus said taking Alec's hands. Alec looked confusingly at him. "Why are you sorry? You didn't know this.. It's my fault who didn't tell about this to you.. Leave it Magnus" Alec said in a calm voice before stood up to walk away.

"Don't you angry at me?" Magnus asked stood up. Alec shook his head while walking. "Rapheal already planned it.. I tried to contact you but you didn't pick my calls.." "Did I said something? It's not your fault.. I'm not angry.. I'm just tired" Alec said and came to his room. Magnus felt bad. Because he saw that disappointed in Alec's eyes.

Magnus changed his clothes and tried to sleep but he couldn't. So he came inside of Alec's room. He saw Alec was sleeping peacefully with his T-shirt and sweatpants. He slowly moved and lied next to him. He put his head on Alec's arm and hugged him. Alec snuggled in his sleep.

"I'm sorry" Magnus mumbled. He don't know Alec could hear but he was surprised when Alec mumbled something. He couldn't understand the language so he tried to move close to him. Alec wrapped his hand around Magnus so their body was completely on each other. Magnus liked this so much. He inhaled Alec's breathe with a smile.

"I love you" Alec mumbled. This time Magnus heard it clearly. So his eyes widened. He looked at Alec with a struggle who's smiling in his sleep. He don't know he said it for real or in his dream but Magnus felt tingles in his stomach. He smiled and hugged him more before closed his eyes..!