Chapter-6

It's already evening but still Magnus was looking at the evidence he collects. He heard the voice message which sent the business man to Rachel(client). He noted the points of the conversation. He looked up when felt someone entered his office. "Here the list of assistants who worked before Rachel" Cheryl(Magnus assistant) said and gave a paper to Magnus who smiled at her. "Thank you Cheryl Sweetie" He said and winked at her. "Don't call me like that" she said before turned to walk out. "But you're sweet" "Liar" Magnus chuckled at the word. "But you liked it" "Don't imagine anything Mr. Bane" She shouted while walking out of Magnus office. Magnus laughed because he knew that girl had respect for him. She has worked for him for more than three years. She looks tall and tan with black hair. But the red lipstick suits her attitude.

"Cat" Magnus said entered into the Caterina office which is bigger than his. "Loss" Cat said sighed. Magnus rolled his chocolaty eyes. "Ms. Loss.. I don't think it's a good idea to give a job to Mr. Ray.." "Anything else?" Magnus looked at her who was still analysing some documents. Magnus stood up in front of her table. "I don't want to see his face everyday.." He said looking at his boss. "I can't say wear a mask to him.." Cat said leaning back on his chair. Magnus chuckled looking away. "You know I don't like him.." "He's gonna work here not with you.." Cat said glaring at Magnus who's not looking convinced. "If he is involved in any of my business you'll lose me.." He said and got out of her office while putting his coat button. Cat looked at the way where he left. Magnus knew Cat would do anything to not lose him. Because he's a lawyer who knew how to get a success by his side.

~~~~~

"Why are we here?" Raphael asked once he came next to Magnus. "I don't want to go there today.." He said before sipping his drink from his glass. "Reason?" Raphael asked to sit next to him. They came to another club today. "I saw an unwanted person there.." He said and looked at the Raphael expression sideways. Raphael didn't think a second because he knew who that person was. "Do you really hate him?" He asked looking straight at Magnus. "You know I know I'll skip the question.." He said but looked suspiciously at Raphael. "What?" Raphael asked to sip his drink. "You and Izzy? Why did you hide it from me? Am I that bad person to not accept you both?" He chuckled at the end. "Stop talking stupid.. I don't know what stopped me.. But I don't want you to make uncomfortable by saying lightwood names.." He said he felt bad for not telling it to Magnus. "But you still knew that name connected with my name.." Magnus twisted his lips looking at the crowd. "Do you not want that? Raphael asked smirking. "Do you think I didn't try to take that..?" He smirked and walked towards the dance floor. "Still I couldn't understand you.." Raphael said shook his head. Magnus chuckled back while walking. "You're the only person who knows more about me.." Magnus said looking back. "Fuck you" He heard Raphael shout. "You can't.." Magnus shouted back. Raphael laughed. Magnus started dancing. Alcohol and dance are his medicines to escape real life tragedies. He could lose himself when he danced.

~~~~~

"I heard what happened at our house" Jace said sat next to Alec. They're at the pandemonium. Alec nodded his head while sipping a cocktail. "Do you really want this life Alec?" He asked to look straight at his brother. "What do you mean?" Alec asked like he didn't understand. "Why didn't you sign that damn divorce paper after he sent it more than a hundred times..? Jace asked in his worried voice because he doesn't want him to live this forever. "I didn't choose to marry him Jace.. But I want to choose when to divorce him.." He said with a smirk. "Do you really think I believe your lies?" "What are you talking about?" Alec asked straight up his body. Jace sighed before looking at Alec. "I knew your past with him.." Alec laughed at those words. "There's no past between us.. He didn't even know my full name at that time.." Alec said smiling. "But you knew everything about him.. Don't you?" Jace asked if that made Alec's smile fade. But he looked at Jace and said "That Alec died years ago Jace.. I don't want to think about anything.." He gulped another glass of drink before started talking about random things. Jace also doesn't want to talk about Magnus anymore.

Alec felt someone gaze fixed on him so he turned to see who that was. He saw one man looking at him far away at the club. He knew that man so he stood up but once that man saw him standing he started panicking. Alec started walking fast towards the place. He's the man who killed his sister at Carla's case. His name was Jones and his sister name was Carla. Alec tried to find the evidence but it looks a difficult case. He came to the path where the man was gone but he missed him. He checked the bathroom in the club but nowhere to find it. He was shocked when someone pushed him to the wall by closing his mouth. His back hit the wall. He found the person who pushed him was also strong as him.

Before he did anything he saw the man's eyes and stopped his struggling body. It's a chocolate brown eye which looks more gorgeous because of eyeliner and glittering eye shadow. He felt Magnus breathe hit on his face. That made his breath stuck in his throat. Their eyes locked. But he gathered himself and pushed him away. "What the fuck are you doing?" He asked but he looked at Magnus who moved close to him. He looked straight into Magnus eyes. "What do you want? Why are you moving close to me?" He asked back away. Magnus didn't look fully drunk like him but he saw something in those eyes. "I want to see your tattoo.." Magnus said in his husky yet seductive voice which is made Alec's skin shivered. "Wh-what tattoo.. I I didn't-" "Stop lying and turn around.." He said authoritatively. Alec panicked because he didn't know how Magnus knew about his tattoo. "Magnus" he called him but Magnus turned Alec and pushed him on the wall. Alec didn't know why his body felt numb at the moment. "Do you think I forgot the pleasure you gave me? Last year? This date?" Alec's eyes widened. Magnus pressed Alec's face on the wall and held his hands back of him like he was going to put a handcuff. Alec knew he was lied to his mother that he didn't meet Magnus after their wedding but they met last year.

He could say Alec was completely shocked now but he doesn't care. He moved close to him. That made Alec's heart beat stop. He didn't press his body on Alec but this distance enough to make them feel each other's heat. Magnus moved near Alec's ear. Alec bit his lips. He felt the cold ring touching the back of his head. He struggled but failed because Magnus grip was tight. Magnus cold fingers slowly removed the collar of Alec's shirt which exposed the back of Alec's neck. The letter "M" was tattooed on the pale skin. "That does not mean your name" Alec said in his low voice. Magnus rolled his eyes. "Did I say it was my name? You're the one who said it last year.." He put his face on Alec's shoulder. Alec didn't know what to say. "I um..-" "Stop stuttering Detective Alec.." Magnus said smirking. Alec rolled his eyes but before he moved away Magnus blocked him again. "Is it mean to your mother's name's first letter?" Magnus asked but he knew there was nothing between them to Alec tattooed his name. But he doesn't care about that at least what he pretends.

"I also believe it is true.. But.." He moved his face on Alec's back. Alec bit his lips hard. Magnus lips touched the tattoo. He doesn't know why it drives him crazy but he wants to taste the tattoo along with Alec's skin. "Mag-Magnus.." He tried to stop him but suddenly his body stopped taking his words. Magnus opened his mouth. His tongue traced the letter "M". Alec breathed hard at the sensation. His whole body shivered when Magnus breathed on his body. "Fuck I loved this tattoo.." Magnus said and kissed sloppily one last time. "Enough" Alec said released his hands from Magnus grip. Magnus backed away before Alec pushed him. "You're not allowed to touch my body you bitch.." Alec said loud yet harsh voices. "I've every damn right and I didn't touch your skin I just touched your tattoo.." He winked before walking away while licking his own lips to tease Alec. Alec turned and put his head on the wall. Because he was completely lost at the moment. "Don't try to kill yourself.." Magnus shouted peeking his head in. "Get out" Alec shouted back..!

Hot hot hot.. Haha.. I love hot malec so much..